OMG after Vietnam, China #TheWomanInMe is now translated into Japanese for Japan market!! Over 5.5 MILLION copies WW all formats by the year end (highest selling memoir of all time) is possible!!

Asian sales will contribute significantly to global sales! Estimated 4.6 Million global sales so far!

Meanwhile the smart fanbase has used the STRATEGICAL SPOTIFY PLAYLIST to STREAM on VARIOUS DEVICES to give Toxic, BOMT, OIDIA, Gimme More a boost!!

BRITNEY ARMY IS AMAZING!!

Edited by TOUCHMEANGEL
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

Can we have number comparison with Harry's Spare please? And where is her team not publishing the number in the news and wikipedia??

Simon and Schuster released a pretty explainatory press release a few weeks ago with The GODess in me wonderful numbers and achievements. Her print sales are above 3 millions worldwide so it's safe to assume she's sold over 4.5 million copies in all formats WW 

I still believe she's far from the best-selling memoir of all time though. If she makes it then it will be properly announced :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Edited by pablitonizer
1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

Simon and Schuster released a pretty explainatory press release a few weeks ago with The GODess in me wonderful numbers and achievements. Her print sales are above 3 millions worldwide so it's safe to assume she's sold over 4.5 million copies in all formats WW 

I still believe she's far from the best-selling memoir of all time though. If she makes it then it will be properly announced :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

It's (has surpassed Spare) selling 50K per week WW, 200K per month (in Jan) and slowing down so it needs to sell an extra 5.6M-4.6M= 1M copies in 6 months to become the highest selling memoir of all time  https://moneyinc.com/best-selling-memoirs/   

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

It's (has surpassed Spare) selling 50K per week WW, 200K per month (in Jan) and slowing down so it needs to sell an extra 5.6M-4.6M= 1M copies in 6 months to become the highest selling memoir of all time  https://moneyinc.com/best-selling-memoirs/   

I would not take that site as reliable tbh. According to this site below the record still has it Agatha with over 10 million copies sold: 

And I don't even trust that site either. What I'm trying to say is there's no updated list of best-selling memoirs so take everything with a grain of salt.

In regards "Spare", Britney has not surpassed it yet, at least in the US where numbers are realiable. Currently print copies for The woman in me are close to 925,000 whereas Spare sold over 1,200,000 in print copies. If you add other formats, Spare still sold more to this date in the US. In terms of WW copies, nothing is official since S&S does not know thise numbers for certain. They just mentioned it surpassed 3 M print copies WW but there's no WW weekly report. My estimate is TWIM has sold over 4,5 M WW in all formats. I don't think her number will go more than that, even if Japan is added. Her sales are slowing down which is expected. It's been 3 months already, and there's plenty of competition. Her memoir sold beyond expectations as Simon & Schuster noted. And most likely, Michelle Williams will get her Grammy for her narration as well. 

Edited by pablitonizer
1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

I would not take that site as reliable tbh. According to this site below the record still has it Agatha with over 10 million copies sold: 

And I don't even trust that site either. What I'm trying to say is there's no updated list of best-selling memoirs so take everything with a grain of salt.

In regards "Spare", Britney has not surpassed it yet, at least in the US where numbers are realiable. Currently print copies for The woman in me are close to 925,000 whereas Spare sold over 1,200,000 in print copies. If you add other formats, Spare still sold more to this date in the US. In terms of WW copies, nothing is official since S&S does not know thise numbers for certain. They just mentioned it surpassed 3 M print copies WW but there's no WW weekly report. My estimate is TWIM has sold over 4,5 M WW in all formats. I don't think her number will go more than that, even if Japan is added. Her sales are slowing down which is expected. It's been 3 months already, and there's plenty of competition. Her memoir sold beyond expectations as Simon & Schuster noted. And most likely, Michelle Williams will get her Grammy for her narration as well. 

TWIM has surpassed Spare with audible combined, TWIM audible is #1 Memoir audible 2023 year end (hard cover + ebook 45% audible 55% of total sales). Spare is at 4.3 M it's has been out for a year. After Japan is Korea, Britney has so many fans in Korea....I believe it can sell over 5.5M WW by June. Highest selling memoir for a celebrity then.

Grammy award would be great!! 

Asia adore Britney https://twitter.com/BritneyTeamPH/status/1747950632219062419 

Edited by TOUCHMEANGEL
  • Love 2

Only question I got is why the book didn’t include a little photo section like most memoirs do? Understandably I see why Britney wouldn’t want to include photos of her family, but she spoke so highly of fellow musicians like Madonna and Mariah. And then she spoke at length about how much fun she always had hanging with her dancers on tour. I kinda missed seeing those cool moments in the book.. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block