3 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

From europe. And must say that worse bizarre stuff i haven't seen never more than in last years. In 2023 it was the most terrible, it's not fair that the countries that subsidized the this cringe show the most automatically advance to the semi-finals. This alone is enough for my understanding. Except Loreen wasn't there nobody who can sing :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Eurovision as a contest has almost 70 years of tradition and in those 7 decades there has been countless amazing songs and artists, the current state of Eurovision entries and performances is simply reflection of current society. I agree year by year there is less and less quality entries but if anything Eurovision is an event which brings people together.

I was lucky enough to experience Eurovision live and believe me, the atmosphere in the arena is amazing and after show people celebrate and have fun, no matter who the winner is.

I think this should be taken in consideration.

If you are looking for artistry go to theater , if you are looking for an fun event about music enjoy Eurovision. It shouldnt be taken THAT seriously.

We live in a world where song about wet pu.s.s.y is considered asmazing, so what Eurovision provides it definitely and level up.

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Eurovision as a contest has almost 70 years of traditional and in those 7 decades there has been countless amazing songs and artists, the current state of Eurovision entries and performances is simply reflection of current society. I agree year by year there is less and less quality entries but if anything Eurovision is an event which brings people together.

I was lucky enough to experience Eurovision live and believe me, the atmosphere in the arena is amazing and after show people celebrate and have fun, no matter who the winner is.

I think this should be taken in consideration.

If you are looking for artistry go to theather, if you are looking for an fun event about music enjoy Eurovision. It shouldnt be taken THAT seriously.

We live in a world where song about wet pu.s.s.y is considered asmazing, so what Eurovision provides it definitely and level up.

That's why I'm ignoring this show and wishing good to people who enjoys it, including you :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I watch old stuff from Eurovision sometimes. 

Interesting fact, I had the worst night ever while this show with somebody I liked years ago.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, p86s said:

It's probably gonna win. I don't get the hype. I like the instrumental but find the singing awful.

I'm hoping for Eya, but I don't see it winning :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

There are some interesting songs in the national finals. I hope some of my favorites make it. From the 4 released songs so far, France is my favorite.

1. France

2. Slovenia

3. Albania

4. Czechia

Edited by Peter Pan
  • Love 1
On 1/22/2024 at 2:57 AM, Paper_bear said:

WTF bro I'm from SLOVENIA too hahaha!! Raiven has amazing video tho! Do you think she will qualify?

Yeah the video is good, she’s so pretty and sounds great.
Im having a hard time with the meaning. Is Veronika supposed to be everyone that isn’t living their true self? 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block