Billie, Dua, and Olivia have been announced as performers for the Grammy 2024.

It's funny how they really are like the biggest pop girls of Gen Z, but unlike Britney, Rihanna, Beyonce etc, they don't really give off that superstar vibe. I don't know if it's because social media made them too accessible or because their songs, music videos, image etc. aren't anything out of this world

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, The One and Only said:

It's funny how they really are like the biggest pop girls of Gen Z, but unlike Britney, Rihanna, Beyonce etc, they don't really give off that superstar vibe. I don't know if it's because social media made them too accessible or because their songs, music videos, image etc. aren't anything out of this world

You're so right. Beyonce can pose and do nothing, Britney could lipsynch and Rihanna could sang all those false note but their charisma was there. They had that wow factor that Gen Z popstar don't have

• Love 1
3 hours ago, The One and Only said:

Ur just old

Swear to God if they snub miley 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
21 hours ago, The One and Only said:

I'm 25 this year, that literally makes me part of Gen Z :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Well we just hope you got that validation you've been yearning for :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

OT: Excited to see these talented artists take over the stage and hopefully deliver some exciting performances :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Edited by Blackout2006
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block