Why do you think Britney keeps constantly deactivating and reactivating her Instagram?

3 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

DID. There must be an alter who takes over and deletes it (perhaps embarrassed by the content). Then Maria River Red (who I assume is 'the Host' alter these days) takes over and reactivates it...

Insane that you came To this conclusion based off something as harmless as deactivating IG. Which alter are you today, the one with no brain cells? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Insane that you came To this conclusion based off something as harmless as deactivating IG. Which alter are you today, the one with no brain cells? 

Oh no, my opinion is based on the last 20 years of following her career as a fan. I got a feeling it’s you who could do with a couple more brain cells though. They might help you to stop coming across as a dumb *** clown, but mostly to learn to respect other people’s opinions and thoughts. Just like a smart, civilised person would x

1 minute ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Oh no, my opinion is based on the last 20 years of following her career as a fan. I got a feeling it’s you who could do with a couple more brain cells though. They might help you to stop coming across as a dumb *** clown, but mostly to learn to respect other people’s opinions and thoughts. Just like a smart, civilised person would x

so you're acting smart and civilized with your response? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

3 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

It's rude to diagnose someone online and You're not even a doctor with fr**king license 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block