Why do you think Britney keeps constantly deactivating and reactivating her Instagram?

Just now, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

She basically called her crazy in the thread about the cat but now she’s here liking all her posts 😂 I can’t with these clowns

The projection is my favorite part. Barks out racism, condemns the gay community (although part of it?), tattles to mods, then calls people Karen? 

makes sense why they’re always coming after Britney’s posts. They’re not unalike, just far more hateful. 

• Like 1
Just now, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

The projection is my favorite part. Barks out racism, condemns the gay community (although part of it?), tattles to mods, then calls people Karen? 

makes sense why they’re always coming after Britney’s posts. They’re not unalike, just far more hateful. 

it’s just sad people with no life my darling. Now let’s get off this ******* thread or she’ll report you :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

that’s enough entertainment on my sick day 😂 *****es really be mad

• Love 1
On 1/16/2024 at 1:35 AM, femmef4toole said:

From personal experience, I am not on any socials just this but before that I had Twitter & Facebook - you wouldn’t believe how many times I deactivated and reactivated it was a joke at some point. I was lost between wanting to be seen and never to be seen. Social media is really dangerous for mental health. I spent way to much time on it, looking at peoples lives being better than mine and then lashing out for no reason so I chose to get rid of it all together. I don’t assume to know Brit but I think she’s trapped between liking to be out there and wanting to be alone

Same. I live a pretty "boring" life, I dont go out much, I dont travel much at the moment etc. I mostly hang out with my staffy, husband and a small circle of friends. And work. I also have bipolar disorder so when I have a depressive episode and get online it gets 1000 times worse. I am thinking of quitting all together but its so addictive.

• Love 1
On 1/16/2024 at 1:39 PM, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

DID. There must be an alter who takes over and deletes it (perhaps embarrassed by the content). Then Maria River Red (who I assume is 'the Host' alter these days) takes over and reactivates it...

Eh, this shouldn’t even be allowed as freedom of speech, it’s pure hate. No one needs that **** on a fan forum. 

15 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Eh, this shouldn’t even be allowed as freedom of speech, it’s pure hate. No one needs that **** on a fan forum. 

No hate, I love the woman. I just think she’s got DID from what I’ve seen as a fan in the last 20 years, and that’s my opinion :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Also why would that be a hateful thing to say? I swear some of yall need to chill the **** out

• Like 1
On 1/17/2024 at 7:00 PM, PrincessAkwa said:

Same. I live a pretty "boring" life, I dont go out much, I dont travel much at the moment etc. I mostly hang out with my staffy, husband and a small circle of friends. And work. I also have bipolar disorder so when I have a depressive episode and get online it gets 1000 times worse. I am thinking of quitting all together but its so addictive.

Sorry I’ve not been online since I posted that. It sounds to me like you have your priorities in check, always take care of yourself! IMO I’d delete it, socials are a garbage fire and you can express yourself on here :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block