Why do you think Britney keeps constantly deactivating and reactivating her Instagram?

5 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Are you pretending you forgot about all the racist **** you said in that thread about gay europeans being anti-immigrants? You’re gross

You can't be racist toward a religion, du***** :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: I stand by everything I said because I didn't say anything wrong. You're accusing me of disgusting things I've never stood for, and you're reported, weirdo. Out of my thread because, as everyone can see, you're only embarrassing yourself with your crazy posts :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

WWW.BETTERHELP.COM

BetterHelp offers affordable, convenient online therapy when you need it from licensed, professional therapists. Get help, you deserve to be happy!

Please, remember that it's completely okay to ask for help

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Oh no, my opinion is based on the last 20 years of following her career as a fan. I got a feeling it’s you who could do with a couple more brain cells though. They might help you to stop coming across as a dumb *** clown, but mostly to learn to respect other people’s opinions and thoughts. Just like a smart, civilised person would x

lol. You sound ridiculous. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Oh no, my opinion is based on the last 20 years of following her career as a fan. I got a feeling it’s you who could do with a couple more brain cells though. They might help you to stop coming across as a dumb *** clown, but mostly to learn to respect other people’s opinions and thoughts. Just like a smart, civilised person would x

You can’t diagnose someone with an illness as serious as DID based off their IG, you *** **** ******* IDIOT. 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

You can't be racist toward a religion, du***** :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: I stand by everything I said because I didn't say anything wrong. You're accusing me of disgusting things I've never stood for, and you're reported, weirdo. Out of my thread because, as everyone can see, you're only embarrassing yourself with your crazy posts :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

WWW.BETTERHELP.COM

BetterHelp offers affordable, convenient online therapy when you need it from licensed, professional therapists. Get help, you deserve to be happy!

There’s the Karen we all know and… never mind don’t need you tagging every mod saying your being harassed. 

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

WWW.BETTERHELP.COM

Out of your thread? I’m reported? Girl you need to get a life 😂 

Just now, The One and Only said:

My God, this site is truly going downhill like crazy. A lot of users with common sense have left, and there are only weirdos left who harass others on a daily basis. There's not even any moderators to take care of it. Lord, save us 

200.gif

If the mods were on it you’d have been banned long ago. Enjoy it. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block