My Entire YT Channel Was Deleted

HIM

Is there any saving my account?

I lost all my subscriptions which I’m more devastated about. I hate that my videos were labeled as spam when they were just reuploads of an old Spanish soap :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Bright side of this is I get to start fresh with subscribing to people but still all my progress, views and numbers gone :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, HIM said:

Is there any saving my account?

I lost all my subscriptions which I’m more devastated about. I hate that my videos were labeled as spam when they were just reuploads of an old Spanish soap :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Bright side of this is I get to start fresh with subscribing to people but still all my progress, views and numbers gone :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

But you can ask for appeal

7 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

Try to get your YouTube back. I believe you will able to get your videos back

I tried and it keeps saying my URL is wrong 

I think someone falsely reported me to get rid of me because it says I was terminated because of spam and scamming people on false pretenses 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block