'yes, and?' debuts with 13.1M Spotify Streams, Fourth Biggest Solo Debut for a Female Artist!

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Not that I entrust you with logic but her biggest debut earlier was around 7 million streams, and most people were expecting her to do between 9-10 million

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gifezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

Streaming seems bigger than ever now, and she was on hiatus for 4 years. I expected better numbers because this was supposed to be her huge comeback, and she has always been great when it comes to streaming

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

Edited by The One and Only
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Style. said:

I don’t think they are true, just look at her pure sales. They are massive. :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

That's what happens when you release 60 versions of an album. Don't get me wrong, she's definitely the biggest pop star now (there's no competition because everyone retired), but her success isn't that black and white. She clearly uses tons of tactics to pull the biggest numbers possible

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

That's what happens when you release 60 versions of an album. Don't get me wrong, she's definitely the biggest pop star now (there's no competition because everyone retired), but her success isn't that black and white. She clearly uses tons of tactics to pull the biggest numbers possible

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

She's using tactics supported by a loyal fanbase and a strong interest in her brand. Beyoncé is doing things similar to Taylor, if not even more, although her star power isn't quite at the same level. I’m annoyed by the desperation.

spacer.png

Edited by Style.
  • Haha 1

yawns

I think this is her first lead single I genuinely disliked within seconds and didn’t replay over and over.

the way (a bop)

problem (imo aged badly but was a bop)

Dangerous Woman 

no tears left to cry

thank you next

positions

This new single just doesn’t live up to her past work

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block