Busy Philipps Gets Emotional On Andy Cohen's WWHL: “Britney deserves our respect”

2 hours ago, asitalian12587 said:

i love seeing peers speak so highly of brit. also, busy has moved up on my list as i just finished watching Girls 5 Eva, and if you havent watched it, do yourself a favor and do it. its so funny

Me too. She has made an eternal impression for the best on the GP & Celebrities alike.

Ooh I will give it a watch!!! Thank you :wink_britney_everytime_white:

6 hours ago, Emil87 said:

She always gave me bad vibes for some reason, but this changed my mind for sure. I love her answer. Seriously, who doesn’t love Britney?!

I’m glad this changed your mind about her! She’s great. And if in doubt when she said Britney Deserves Our Respect. WOW. That was real!

• Love 1
On 1/10/2024 at 1:56 AM, femmef4toole said:

So we’re lucky enough to hear the wonderful Busy’s thoughts on her best friend, Michelle Williams voicing Britney Spears memoir: The Woman in Me here.

There’s so much integrity & sincerity in her voice. I swear she teared just near the end of ‘Britney deserves our respect’.

We love you Busy. We love you Michelle. And most of all, we love you Britney :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

❤️

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block