Selena caught gossiping about Kylie Jenner at Golden Globes

you'r all acting like you won't tell you bestie if someone who you have a feud starts dating a colleague of yours and says 'no' in his behalf when you ask to take a picture with him. But in front of cameras, not waiting for a private moment, and her facial expressions showed how she just couldn't help it and needed to be shady right away. But oh well.. Selena being selena. always drama around and draggin people to it

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Naes614 said:

And people still wonder why Britney doesn’t like her…She messy always. 

I don't wonder. I can imagine why and she has all the right not to like Selena or someone else. I myself can't stand Selena for many reasons BUT I don't agree with what Britney did. It was pure bullying and showed a bitter and mean side of her and for someone who felt bullied by her family it didn't sit well, she really projects the toxic men behavior of her family towards other women (and I'm saying this based in many situations)

Edited by spreadmywings

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.