In The Zone is now available to stream in Dolby Atmos on Apple Music

Dolby Atmos and Lossless are amazing. You literally hear new instruments, vocals, layers, sound coming in from different directions (spatial). It’s how the songs were meant to be and it makes you appreciate everyone involved in the production of the song.

Radar to me sounds so fresh as an example. Almost like a revamped version.

anyway, can’t wait to hear Toxic in Atmos and Lossles!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

Dolby Atmos and Lossless are amazing. You literally hear new instruments, vocals, layers, sound coming in from different directions (spatial). It’s how the songs were meant to be and it makes you appreciate everyone involved in the production of the song.

Radar to me sounds so fresh as an example. Almost like a revamped version.

anyway, can’t wait to hear Toxic in Atmos and Lossles!

If you’re in the USA Toxic has been available in Atmos for a while now. Same with BOMT, Oops, and My Only Wish (songs only not full album)

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

WHY IS IT STILL NOT OUT @ STEVE JOBS

not you waking him up from the beyond for this.

considering the news I get it tho’

WE NEED SOMETHING

like isn’t Tim Cook gay? this is gay rights 

Edited by super.nova
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, PokerCount said:

How? Dolby Audio and Dolby Atmos are completely different, these are cheap masterings and not correctly made. 

I have the dual disc and the dvd audio. they both sound amazing although different in each other.

they were done by the people who did the album just recently - fresh in their mind.

5.1 Dolby S is high quality and in the form of dvd audio even better. Streaming on headphones even if labeled atmos will never compete and is laughtheable in itself. The dvd audio version is sounding more different than what we hear on the russian rip or atmos. It sounds different in the way circus sounded.

speaking about russian rip. obvl. what we hear in the mixed together, ripped files, illegally downloaded is not to original quality they have on their servers (or i have on disc).

9 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

I have the dual disc and the dvd audio. they both sound amazing although different in each other.

they were done by the people who did the album just recently - fresh in their mind.

5.1 Dolby S is high quality and in the form of dvd audio even better. Streaming on headphones even if labeled atmos will never compete and is laughtheable in itself. The dvd audio version is sounding more different than what we hear on the russian rip or atmos. It sounds different in the way circus sounded.

speaking about russian rip. obvl. what we hear in the mixed together, ripped files, illegally downloaded is not to original quality they have on their servers (or i have on disc).

they hired someone specifically for the DVD Audio one and it should be much better than the dual disc…

quite disappointed they didn’t make this album’s dolby atmos version like blackout and circus

On 1/5/2024 at 2:18 PM, Emil87 said:

I wanna be excited but am I the only one here who doesn’t know what Dolby Atmos is? I’m so old. Help! 

This has nothing to do with age, that’s the 4th Britney album they release in Dolby Atmos and there were multiple threads about them here on Exhale. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block