Britney deactivated her Instagram account after announcing she won't return to the music industry

Well, I was expecting for the post to be either removed or this :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I feel there are a few things happening behind the scenes. I highly doubt these 'sources' would have reached out to Page Six and Rolling stones magazine without Britney's knowledge and consent. I know it's hard to say but I don't think Britney tells the truth all the time. Perhaps she had previously agreed to receive demos but she changed her mind from one day to the next and pretended she had no idea about this.  She's done things like this in the past... :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

Well, I was either expecting for the post to be removed or this :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I feel there are a few things happening behind the scenes. I highly doubt these 'sources' would have reached out to Page Six and Rolling stones magazine without Britney's knowledge and consent. I know it's hard to say but I don't think Britney tells the truth all the time. Perhaps she had previously agreed to receive demos but she changed her mind from one day to the next and pretended she had no idea about this.  She's done things like this in the past... :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

britney deleted her instagram 1 million times for 1 million reasons, so stop imagining your own lucubration :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, Summer-Son said:

Was just thinking about this today “she will either delete the post or deactivate her account.”

At this point, she’s so predictable… 

In a few days, she’ll be back with a new dance video or some random [sic] painting.

Her last good post was with her own paintings :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

I think instead of doing posts on whether her instagram is up we should just have an indicator on the from page. 

Instagram on:

Happy Britney Spears GIF

Instagram off:

britney spears GIF

Or a thread where updates will appear like-

- XX.XX.2023 - reactivated

- 01.04.2023 - deactivated

- 01.XX.2024 - reactivated

We can count how many times she got mad :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Don't forget to write there when she changed it.

Edited by Whitney Houston

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block