(serious talk)- Rudness of Britney fans

Jeez, girl. I agree. Britney fans specially in Exhale are so rude to each other sometimes over no f- reason other just to act like a b-- or a f- azealia banks or something???

It's bad. That's why I kinda guard me here. Or i'll answer back them idiots.

anigif_enhanced-28835-1443027938-6.gif

Just now, Fita said:

Jeez, girl. I agree. Britney fans specially in Exhale are so rude to each other sometimes over no f- reason other just to act like a b-- or a f- azealia banks or something???

It's bad. That's why I kinda guard me here. Or i'll answer back them idiots.

anigif_enhanced-28835-1443027938-6.gif

Well we do stan her. Not for her love for taxidermy but THE TALENT

I'm playing this rn:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Well we do stan her. Not for her love for taxidermy but THE TALENT

I'm playing this rn:

Cool. Just to be clear I wasn't shading Azealia, the musician, but the weird/nasty things she has said. But for me the song that stands out from her catalog is:

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

On that other forum.

I don't like them anyways. That person was creepy enough to like my spotify wrapped and use it as a playlist. Funny thing is, my spotify acc is fake as ****. Fake name, surname, age....I have multiples because I myself mass stream.

We used to mass stream together via Renaissance.

And today when I wrote- yea we all do it but we dont talk about it, he started *****ing like a ******* baby.

I reported him and now he has to keep his creepy mouth shut.

People are always talking but what happeneds when the talk isn’t cheap, and it is what it is. What I mean by this is Hillary Clinton… man I wouldn’t wanna be in her shoes

3 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

On that other forum.

I don't like them anyways. That person was creepy enough to like my spotify wrapped and use it as a playlist. Funny thing is, my spotify acc is fake as ****. Fake name, surname, age....I have multiples because I myself mass stream.

We used to mass stream together via Renaissance.

And today when I wrote- yea we all do it but we dont talk about it, he started *****ing like a ******* baby.

I reported him and now he has to keep his creepy mouth shut.

Hey bestie check this out they blocked me now omg 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, DiarrheaFestival said:

The worst fans are from Beyonce, xtina, TAYLOR(!!!), Brandy :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Nothing against their music (i like them), but most of their fans are delusional and heartless.

Britney fans are right there in that category with all of them. We fight over 20 year old accolades or numbers and I’m just like… how embarrassing it is. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block