(serious talk)- Rudness of Britney fans

You can see this on every Britney fansite or forum.

It's not that Gaga or Xtina fans that attack Britney fans, it's Britney fans attacking each other.

Unlike 10 years ago, they aren't even funny. They are like raccoons with prions disease and rabies. And when I read their endless wars about the dumbest **** possible, I question am I a Britney fan at all.

Am I?

I usually turn things into jokes and when I see people losing their **** over ''femme fatale is bigger than artpop you *******!!!!'' I question this fanbase.

To simplify things- why do britards have to be so dumb, lack sense of humor and aggressive so often?

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

It's not that Gaga or Xtina fans that attack Britney fans, it's Britney fans attacking each other.

Unlike 10 years ago, they aren't even funny. They are like raccoons with prions disease and rabies. And when I read their endless wars about the dumbest **** possible, I question am I a Britney fan at all.

Am I?

I usually turn things into jokes and when I see people losing their **** over ''femme fatale is bigger than artpop you *******!!!!'' I question this fanbase.

To simplify things- why do britards have to be so dumb, lack sense of humor and aggressive so often?

I’m grateful we have you on Exhale - you’re the funniest member on here and made me laugh out loud many times 

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Haha 2
22 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Am I?

Really deep matter for the first day of new year...can't we just celebrate?

10 minutes ago, Yanal said:

Britney fans never attack. There is a truth out there and Christina fans never accept it. Our mission is to educate people. We are doing our job. They will happily learn.

The worst fans are from Beyonce, xtina, TAYLOR(!!!), Brandy :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Nothing against their music (i like them), but most of their fans are delusional and heartless.

Edited by DiarrheaFestival
25 minutes ago, DiarrheaFestival said:

En kötü hayranlar Beyonce, xtina, TAYLOR(!!!), Brandy'den:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Müziklerine karşı değilim (onları seviyorum), ama hayranlarının çoğu hayalperest ve kalpsiz.

Seliiina and Taytayy's fan.. ah the worst!

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Promo Spears said:

To be completely honest I think our fanbase couldn't been any better. I think everyone is so respectful and kind towards each other which is so dearing to the fanbase because we are in this together no matter what happens to us.

Oh bull****. That one twink couldnt get off my balls when I told him to shut the **** up about mass streaming. So WPS did the job.

Britards are dumb as ****.

Yes we all mass stream but we DO NOT TALK about it because it's not technically legal.

• Love 1

I think every fan base is delusional and becomes defensive when others attack their fave. 

It's like there's a written conduct code that forces 2000's fan bases to diminish other girl's successes and support their own one, out of past glories.

Britney Army is not exception.

1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Oh bull****. That one twink couldnt get off my balls when I told him to shut the **** up about mass streaming. So WPS did the job.

Britards are dumb as ****.

Yes we all mass stream but we DO NOT TALK about it because it's not technically legal.

FIRST OF ALL, who is THAT person you're talking about LET ME in on the dirt as well because I think I know the person you are talking about. Also, what is WPS? Windows Public Network services?

Second of all it's illegal but we shouldn't be like "HEY YALL LET'S MASS STREAM BRITNEY" because every fanbase does it but we don't need to go out and expose this fanbase especially when everyone else is doing it.

3 minutes ago, Promo Spears said:

FIRST OF ALL, who is THAT person you're talking about LET ME in on the dirt as well because I think I know the person you are talking about. Also, what is WPS? Windows Public Network services?

Second of all it's illegal but we shouldn't be like "HEY YALL LET'S MASS STREAM BRITNEY" because every fanbase does it but we don't need to go out and expose this fanbase especially when everyone else is doing it.

On that other forum.

I don't like them anyways. That person was creepy enough to like my spotify wrapped and use it as a playlist. Funny thing is, my spotify acc is fake as ****. Fake name, surname, age....I have multiples because I myself mass stream.

We used to mass stream together via Renaissance.

And today when I wrote- yea we all do it but we dont talk about it, he started *****ing like a ******* baby.

I reported him and now he has to keep his creepy mouth shut.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block