Circusney feeling herself

I remeber this! I was one of the ones who wasnt very excited about the circus tour, because it was the beginning of walkney and armney, something was definetely not right I could feel it and I guess more people. 

Now saying that, she definitely got fired and spark in this tour. I remember the Toxic dance break which made everyone loose it.  I guess she really thought she will be free after it ended which is why she put some effort.  Sadly things just went downhill after this tour.

I always thought it was sad they never released the DVD, ( I remember there were rumorous the show was filmed) Im from South America so i could get the chance to see her and I just ended high school so I could afford to go europe or the us to see her. 

She is pure Primeney in the interlude videos, specially the Sweet Dreams one, she was just so hot in it. 

Also I always found it interesting that is in this tour that Britney started to dress more like a cabaret dancer than any other tour, it was all lingerie and leotards, it wasnt until the European leg that probably she asked for some pants.  

On 12/27/2023 at 9:26 PM, britneyqueenn said:

'2009' we had primeney that year with just limited choreo.you don't know what you have until it's gone. Anyway, this is the full toxic performance from that date (multi-angle) 

CLOUD.MAIL.RU

Вам открыли доступ к файлу. Отправлено с помощью Облако Mail.ru.

Whoever greenlit this choreography had a genuine need to kill her legacy I swear. What the hell are those constant chest pumps :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

17 hours ago, Sia said:

I mean, even 2016-ney could not compare to this:

14 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

And that wasn't even the best performance of 'get naked'. This is the best performance 

2:50-3:10 only circusney can SLAY a performance while she is sitting down . Energy, fire  and passion.. 2016ney didn't come close even with more choreography 

It's true that she still has that original Britney look and s** appeal in those, but everything else is just as bad as it was in 2016 or even worse. It explains why some of you are even  "slayed" by her Instagram "dancing" lol.

15 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

And that wasn't even the best performance of 'get naked'. This is the best performance 

2:50-3:10 only circusney can SLAY a performance while she is sitting down . Energy, fire  and passion.. 2016ney didn't come close even with more choreography 

That ***** was SNAPPIN on that tour. And her fans thought b/c she had less 8 counts she didn’t dance the same….it was a three ring circus she was supposed to work all the areas as she did so all the audience got a piece of ha. Piece of me and femme fatale may have more choreography. But who cares about the amount of choreography if the execution is stiff, off beat, too fast, etc…circusney had RYTHMN, SWAG, PEROSNALITY, and ATTITUDE. She was invested in the show rather than goin thru the motions. I do understand Brit was herself and thought she would be free at the time which is why she kept gettin better and better as she was gettin closer to freedom. Then they made it permanent and she punished they *** with lack luster energy and doin the moves like it’s a rehearsal…then trollin us all by actually doing the moves right in rehearsal 

Not Funny GIF

Edited by Donavan Ward
2 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Whoever greenlit this choreography had a genuine need to kill her legacy I swear. What the hell are those constant chest pumps :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

She already explained in the book why she didn’t try as hard though. The Circus tour was primarily choreographed by Andre if I’m not mistaken?

Andre Fuentes, Britney Spears, dancer on stage, 1999

6 hours ago, rik said:

She already explained in the book why she didn’t try as hard though. The Circus tour was primarily choreographed by Andre if I’m not mistaken?

Andre Fuentes, Britney Spears, dancer on stage, 1999

Yes it was Andre, who is an amazing choreographer. Thats why the Womanizer and circus choreo is great. It’s just the constant walking and chest pumping and hand movements when she clearly just wants to pop off and do a backflip or something cause she’s got so much energy. 

I understand why she didn’t want to give 100%, what would be the point if you’re not seeing the reward. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block