Circusney feeling herself

'2009' we had primeney that year with just limited choreo.you don't know what you have until it's gone. Anyway, this is the full toxic performance from that date (multi-angle) 

CLOUD.MAIL.RU

Вам открыли доступ к файлу. Отправлено с помощью Облако Mail.ru.

Edited by britneyqueenn
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Sia said:

I remember the meltdowns that happened on here during this tour and I still laugh because everyone was calling it the Walkus Tour.

It’s funny because her energy and fire was there, the choreo was just different, but she still had it. In fact, I always thought it was better than the Onyx Hotel tour - fight me.

Anyway, I saw it twice and I’m glad I did.

U SPILLED. I didn’t get it either. There are many performances of primeney that CIRCUSNEY topped. Touch of my hand on the circus tour ****s on onyx. Circus is the best spectacle of her career FOLLOWING dwad. She seemed to lose a bit of passion durin Itz. Circusney was nervous in the beginning(rightfully so considering what she just went through) but by the END she was full fledge old Britney…idk what they did to her cuz her swag, Rhythm, and overall stage presence was entirely different during ff…and has been inconsistent since. Even when she puts energy it’s still not signature Britney. I did see some of old Brit’s swag and personality during 2015 Vegas shows but she still had stiff moments. Circusney and primeney weren’t stiff. Circusney had half assing moments(we now kno why) but she could still dance her *** off. I know she still can eat as I’ve seen “all nite” in 2018 the queen will return and your faves aren’t safe.mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 5
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Sia said:

I mean, even 2016-ney could not compare to this:

And that wasn't even the best performance of 'get naked'. This is the best performance 

2:50-3:10 only circusney can SLAY a performance while she is sitting down . Energy, fire  and passion.. 2016ney didn't come close even with more choreography 

Edited by britneyqueenn
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block