Why JT has never apologized to Kylie Minogue too? (body shaming & a- grabbing)

0:32-

2. Joked about grabbing her:

0:30-

WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

Minogue and Timberlake covered Blondie's "Rapture," but it was his antics during the song that made headlines.

''Timberlake himself admitted to groping Kylie just minutes after leaving the stage, telling media: "I was representing America in the fullest."

"I didn't just touch it—I copped a feel. On a scale of one to 10, it was like a 58," he said at the time.

"I've heard that people in Britain are obsessed with Kylie's bum—and I can totally see why. I'm pretty obsessed with it now, too."

Only a few days later the pair were reunited in New York City where they presented at the 2003 Grammy Awards on February 23.

Timberlake put the Australian pop star on the spot when they presented the award for Best Pop Vocal album.

"Can I grab your *** again?" he said in front of the crowd at Madison Square Garden and to a TV audience of 24.9 million viewers.

Kylie played along and squealed "no" in response.

The "Like I Love You" singer was called out for not including Minogue in his 2018 apology to ex-girlfriend Britney Spears and Janet Jackson.

He took to social media to say sorry for the role he played in the demonization of Spears, whom he dated from 1999 to 2002, and who was later placed in a controlling conservatorship over concerns for her mental health.

Timberlake also apologized to Jackson, who was banned from attending the Grammys after her nipple was exposed when Timberlake pulled at her top during their 2004 Super Bowl halftime performance.

"I am deeply sorry for the times in my life where my actions contributed to the problem, where I spoke out of turn, or did not speak up for what was right. I understand that I fell short in these moments and in many others and benefited from a system that condones misogyny and racism," Timberlake wrote in a message shared on Instagram.''

• Like 2

Doesn’t seem like Kylie mind too much. 

i mean is different if he still grab her bum even after she said no at the award presentation. That’d have been an issue.  Honestly I don’t think there’s any problem between him and Kylie. An opinion.

Edited by AZBH27
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

0:32-

2. Joked about grabbing her:

0:30-

WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

Minogue and Timberlake covered Blondie's "Rapture," but it was his antics during the song that made headlines.

''Timberlake himself admitted to groping Kylie just minutes after leaving the stage, telling media: "I was representing America in the fullest."

"I didn't just touch it—I copped a feel. On a scale of one to 10, it was like a 58," he said at the time.

"I've heard that people in Britain are obsessed with Kylie's bum—and I can totally see why. I'm pretty obsessed with it now, too."

Only a few days later the pair were reunited in New York City where they presented at the 2003 Grammy Awards on February 23.

Timberlake put the Australian pop star on the spot when they presented the award for Best Pop Vocal album.

"Can I grab your *** again?" he said in front of the crowd at Madison Square Garden and to a TV audience of 24.9 million viewers.

Kylie played along and squealed "no" in response.

The "Like I Love You" singer was called out for not including Minogue in his 2018 apology to ex-girlfriend Britney Spears and Janet Jackson.

He took to social media to say sorry for the role he played in the demonization of Spears, whom he dated from 1999 to 2002, and who was later placed in a controlling conservatorship over concerns for her mental health.

Timberlake also apologized to Jackson, who was banned from attending the Grammys after her nipple was exposed when Timberlake pulled at her top during their 2004 Super Bowl halftime performance.

"I am deeply sorry for the times in my life where my actions contributed to the problem, where I spoke out of turn, or did not speak up for what was right. I understand that I fell short in these moments and in many others and benefited from a system that condones misogyny and racism," Timberlake wrote in a message shared on Instagram.''

Relax sweetie, it's not that high. Seems she liked it from him :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

2 hours ago, TomasBR said:

What this have to do with Britney? 🥱

Ikr :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Edited by Whitney Houston
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, AZBH27 said:

Doesn’t seem like Kykie mind too much. 

i mean is different if he still grab her bum even after she said no at the award presentation. That’d have been an issue.  Honestly I don’t think there’s any problem between him and Kylie. An opinion.

But he did not know what her reaction would be. Do you know what consent actually means? 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block