Ginuwine talks about viral Justin “fo shiz” moment from Britney’s book: “I don’t remember that”

2 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Not noimstronger jt bot digging up some stuff to discredit Britney again. 

Like he would remember insignificant sh it that happened 25 years ago. And it's not like she said it in a negative way. 

Amy Poehler GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

He’s not the only one to be skeptical of her book. This actress was mentioned in the book and she said it wasn’t accurate:

spacer.png

• Haha 8
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

lmao just searched her name in the book 

“I also didn’t love being an understudy. I had to be at the theater every night until as late as midnight, in case I had to take over for the main Tina, Laura Bell Bundy. After a few months, she left and I took over the lead, but I was awfully worn out.”

So what is she denying exactly lol

:didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: That’s all she said about this B? I’m screaming lol 

• Haha 9
27 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

lmao just searched her name in the book 

“I also didn’t love being an understudy. I had to be at the theater every night until as late as midnight, in case I had to take over for the main Tina, Laura Bell Bundy. After a few months, she left and I took over the lead, but I was awfully worn out.”

So what is she denying exactly lol

She's a Z-list ***** seeking attention. 

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block