Ginuwine talks about viral Justin “fo shiz” moment from Britney’s book: “I don’t remember that”

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I wish everyone was as nitpicky as they are with Britney's claims when it comes to all the legal abuse she suffered. Like, her father literally claimed she had dementia to put her in the conservatorship but nobody bats an eye

Exactly. They all lied about her to at least a certain extend or just plain lied and nobody questions it. But she is viewed under the microscope. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
10 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

Nobody on this planet remembers everything. And of course everyone has a different memory of the same thing. This dumb logic saying that it didn't happen because someone doesn't remember, thus insinuating that her book is a lie, is just disappointing once again.

or because one thing she said is inaccurate, then the rest of her book is a big fat lie too

• Like 7
35 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Ginuwine does not say anything against her book and I bet he hasn't read it.  He just doesn't remember all of the street encounters he had over the years.

Exactly. Simple like that. It's not like he was discrediting Brit's book. It's just that he doesn't remember that. And doesn't mean it didn't happen either lol. :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The actress revealed they both understudied for the same role as children, and reunited at age 18 to throw a party together. 'She...
NYPOST.COM

Once upon a time, in a bizarro universe, Natalie Portman and Britney Spears were in the same show. The time was 1992, the universe was...

So I guess Natalie Portman and that writer dude are liars too then since you think Laura Bell Bundy is telling the truth.

Laura even posted about it on her own Instagram! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDkW-AXpW1o/?igshid=N2ViNmM2MDRjNw==

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.