I just see hungry calculated leeches around her...

Just now, super.nova said:

tbh I didn’t think Britney would be this dumb. I thought she had made peace with the fact of never seeing her family again.

narcissists are incapable of recognizing the abuse they inflict. so this is literally insane.

but do you girl! you’re now free to make that mistake.

That's right, her family are sociopaths, and they always stay the same - it's innate. A sociopath can fake emotions, but really they still think they're doing nothing wrong, and that's the case with them.

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Britney's family reminds me of Mariah Carey's family.
After the c-ship ended I really thought that Britney would have the same relationship with her family as Mariah.

WWW.THETHINGS.COM

Mariah Carey has been open about how the toxic relationship with Patricia affected her relationship with her twins with ex Nick Cannon.
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

That Cade Hudson is the absolute worst leech of them all

I WILL DIE ON THIS HILL

Yep, IMHO he's a friend for party, but otherwise he's not much (+emotionally) intelligent and would throw his "friends" under the bus just if someone would give him something for it. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by Whitney Houston
  • Like 2

Tbh, me too, but I don't think only dumb people fall for frauds. Manipulation is basically mind games and how people can be manipulated has a lot to do with emotion and connection, that too cannot be explained objectively imo. Because again, we aren't robots.

I hope for the best scenario, Lynne and Bryan truly apologized, they owned up to everything and asked for forgiveness. But there is a part of me that thinks this is a high level strategy. I just hopt not....

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

I don’t really see anyone around her tbh. She’s rarely seen in public these days.

You guyS also have to stop trying to tell this girl what to do with her life. It’s one thing to be concerned but people always have to take it to the next level with their dramatics. It makes you no different than team con trying to control her for 13 years. 

This. Let her find her own freedom.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I don’t really see anyone around her tbh. She’s rarely seen in public these days.

You guyS also have to stop trying to tell this girl what to do with her life. It’s one thing to be concerned but people always have to take it to the next level with their dramatics. It makes you no different than team con trying to control her for 13 years. 

58 minutes ago, eddieeddie said:

This. Let her find her own freedom.

Yes, she is an adult and free to make her own mistakes :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, super.nova said:

tbh I didn’t think Britney would be this dumb. I thought she had made peace with the fact of never seeing her family again.

narcissists are incapable of recognizing the abuse they inflict. so this is literally insane.

but do you girl! you’re now free to make that mistake.

i think I need to go back to just caring about her career and not being so in the know of her personal life nonsense 

Agreed honestly, it’s just too upsetting to watch from the outside knowing what the outcomes could be.

Those pictures Cade took gave me major Sam Lutfi vibes. I wish she would realize this, but at the same time she literally has no one so what would anyone else do? 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Agreed honestly, it’s just too upsetting to watch from the outside knowing what the outcomes could be.

Those pictures Cade took gave me major Sam Lutfi vibes. I wish she would realize this, but at the same time she literally has no one so what would anyone else do? 

exactly. i hate to think that she's being pressured by the stupid idea of "but they're your family" which is completely nonsense and toxic.

• Love 1

How many people would take nothing from her, accept her as she is and not try to change her ?

Even on this forum, there's tons of so called fans urging her to do this or that (comb your hair, fix your wardrobe, get a stylist, take a new manager, hire a publicist, release an album, hire me as an assistant, stop posing naked, stop posting about your feelings,...).

90% of people here, if Britney befriended them and they could give up there day job to be around her and change the direction of her life in some way, they would. And if they could help themselves in the meantime, they would do it. How many people would say "Sorry Britney, no, keep your money, I have to go to work at the office, I can hang out on sunday".

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Stop judging situations you know very little about. If Britney wants to repair things with some of her family then let her. She’s smart enough to know what people she wants in her life, and it’s very few. Y’all need to stop putting your nose in everything. Let the woman live

Edited by stronger1992
  • Love 2
  • Like 3

I agree about feeling like everyone around her are leeches. It’s just a gut feeling. 

what I don’t agree with, and the op didn’t say but others have, is that Britney is dumb. No. She’s traumatized and dealing with the unknown how she chooses or feels in the moment. We can’t fault someone for not doing what we THINK we would do given circumstances. This is deeper than you or I can even fathom and to belittle her is absolutely wrong. And shows just how much understanding you don’t have. 

but that’s just me. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block