I just see hungry calculated leeches around her...

This woman has nobody, absolutely nobody, i think people lack perspectives and have no clue how things might feel in a certain situation but rush to judge and call her an idiot. If people were always in charge of their emotions there would never be any case of domestic violence in which the victim always returns to her abuser, and this is just a partner, imagine the situation with blood related people when you have no one but them. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ThePhoenix said:

This woman has nobody, absolutely nobody, i think people lack perspectives and have no clue how things might feel in a certain situation but rush to judge and call her an idiot. If people were always in charge of their emotions there would never be any case of domestic violence in which the victim always returns to her abuser, and this is just a partner, imagine the situation with blood related people when you have no one but them. 

Amennnnnn!!! 

22 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Stop judging situations you know very little about. If Britney wants to repair things with some of her family then let her. She’s smart enough to know what people she wants in her life, and it’s very few. Y’all need to stop putting your nose in everything. Let the woman live

This. Ultimately, as much as fans have understandings of the situation, the reality is it is far more complex, and the past few years is probably the first time all of the family have really have to face that, in my opinion. Conversations need to be had, and the outcome is not set in stone because fans saw photos on the internet, because that is the only way things will change. Britney has made her stance on her family very clear; it is complex, but its her decision to reassess relationships she once held close to her while maintaining healthy boundaries, and to doubt that Britney is able to do that is to undermine her strength and growth. The situation has changed, and there's no going back to what it once was, and that decision is Britney's to make.

23 hours ago, EmmaJG said:

She can do what she wants but I’m not gonna feel bad for her when things go south again.

Well, things are bad enough as it is. Or do you think she's okay? It is evident that she is very bad emotionally and mentally, and just like in 2008 before the conservatorship her family was with her. Hopefully this time there will not be another operation against her will and she will be the one who wants to solve her problems. 

Ppl judging Britney need to step into her shoes & imagine how they would act if their entire family were abusing them. It's the family at fault not Britney in any way shape or form. She's desperate to see her kids. We can all see the reality of how her family are because they are not our family & we don't lose anything by seeing it. Britney has a different, more difficult vantage point because she is bonded to them & they have control over her kids. She's not weak or doing anything wrong, she is being ab*sed. It's just the saddest situation, but she is strong. I hope to god this documentary does not go ahead. How can this woman be abused in such plain sight & nothing is done?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block