I just see hungry calculated leeches around her...

The sad part is... most of us already knew she would forgive them easily. 

For Britney  (and surprisingly many fans) "family is family" "my blood"... she has the mentality of someone from a very religious and closed minded family.

The fact she was so close to her mother (the pictures) days after she dragged her again on IG just proves how unhealthy their relationship is. Britney is not acting like a mature responsible woman, she acts like a child. Impulsive, not thinking straight.

The positive part... I  still believe the family will never be the same. They will blame Britney for "almost destroy the family" and whatever happen with Jamie. I don't think Britney is healing, so the problem will keep coming back. Fight between the sisters, fight between mother and daughter... The problems can't disappear.

The Spears want their cash cow back, their career and brand (they talked like Britney career is theirs too).

Sometimes we need to cut people from our lives no matter what. Britney will have to learn this. Healing is not forgiving abusers, hopefully Britney  (and many fans) wake up one day.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

How many people would take nothing from her, accept her as she is and not try to change her ?

Even on this forum, there's tons of so called fans urging her to do this or that (comb your hair, fix your wardrobe, get a stylist, take a new manager, hire a publicist, release an album, hire me as an assistant, stop posing naked, stop posting about your feelings,...).

90% of people here, if Britney befriended them and they could give up there day job to be around her and change the direction of her life in some way, they would. And if they could help themselves in the meantime, they would do it. How many people would say "Sorry Britney, no, keep your money, I have to go to work at the office, I can hang out on sunday".

100,000% and I can’t understand how having read the book people still question her.

Me and my friends after we read the book, we’re all like: girl spin in your living room for all eternity, you don’t even need to shower. Your work here on this planet is done, you do whatever the **** you want babe.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
53 minutes ago, EmmaJG said:

I’m really questioning everything she’s claimed about the conservatorship. Was it really that bad if she’s willing to forgive her “abusers” so easily?

Jamie was in charge and was her Conservator, Lynne and anyone else wasn't.

Jamie put Britney into facilities to have her drugged and had her under his control and made millions off of Britney.

In addition, Jamie was the one going around saying he's Britney Spears, bugged her bedroom, called her fat and said she was his racehorse. 

Lynne had no say in what Jamie chose to do to Britney. 

Its her choice. We don’t know how this story will end. if they institutionalize her it’s a product of her own choices. But if they help her and she returns to music, that would also a product of her own choices. We don’t know what’s going to happen. But I would not be surprised if Lynne tries to dr*g her daughter while she is alone with her in Louisiana and then use that behaviour as an excuse to have her institutionalized against her will. She’s done it before and a zebra rarely changes its stripes. I hope Britney is monitoring her food and beverages when at her moms house. The last time she crushed up pills in her smoothie that night she was taken by ambulance to the 51/50 hold 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, EmmaJG said:

I’m really questioning everything she’s claimed about the conservatorship. Was it really that bad if she’s willing to forgive her “abusers” so easily?

Maybe watch a few episodes of criminal minds and you will understand why and how victims go back to their abusers. First, they need to hit new lows. 

1 hour ago, stronger1992 said:

Stop judging situations you know very little about. If Britney wants to repair things with some of her family then let her. She’s smart enough to know what people she wants in her life, and it’s very few. Y’all need to stop putting your nose in everything. Let the woman live

Really? Britney described it really well in her book and in her testimony :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

7 minutes ago, Kindsoul said:

But I would not be surprised if Lynne tries to dr*g her daughter while she is alone with her in Louisiana and then use that behaviour as an excuse to have her institutionalized against her will. She’s done it before and a zebra rarely changes its stripes. I hope Britney is monitoring her food and beverages when at her moms house. The last time she crushed up pills in her smoothie that night she was taken by ambulance to the 51/50 hold 

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

1 hour ago, MIKE_INT said:

I dont trust Cade

What credentials the guy have to manage her careerchoices.

He seems like an opportunistic social climber.

He has 0 credentials and she should hire a professional. Don’t really know why he’s around anyway since she’s retired. 

Edited by Kindsoul
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

The sad part is... most of us already knew she would forgive them easily. 

For Britney  (and surprisingly many fans) "family is family" "my blood"... she has the mentality of someone from a very religious and closed minded family.

The fact she was so close to her mother (the pictures) days after she dragged her again on IG just proves how unhealthy their relationship is. Britney is not acting like a mature responsible woman, she acts like a child. Impulsive, not thinking straight.

The positive part... I  still believe the family will never be the same. They will blame Britney for "almost destroy the family" and whatever happen with Jamie. I don't think Britney is healing, so the problem will keep coming back. Fight between the sisters, fight between mother and daughter... The problems can't disappear.

The Spears want their cash cow back, their career and brand (they talked like Britney career is theirs too).

Sometimes we need to cut people from our lives no matter what. Britney will have to learn this. Healing is not forgiving abusers, hopefully Britney  (and many fans) wake up one day.

To some of you- Britney herself said that her father was not intelligent enough to think of doing this.

Please everyone avoid defending Lynne and Juno, because we don't know how involved they were and most of all they did nothing to protect Britney. Conversely, her mother published a book in 2008, and her sister also published a book last year and both of them about Britneys privacy. So please at least be sober and keep your eyes open.

None of them have ever done anything for Britney :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 2

It's the loneliness. Britney is still very isolated and inside her little box. She has no one and most of her time she's trapped in her house or in Mexico. Britney didn't cultivate female friendship and she could pos-conservatorship but she chooses to be shady towards women that aren't her family and didn't do damage to her but she accepts toxic love because... Imagine someone full of trauma being alone and thinking about the same things, doing the same things, etc all day everyday. Besides loneliness, she lacks Love in her life and I bet Cade influenced this reunion to happen. But lets not just blame others. Like Britney admitted herself in her book and took accountability, she also made mistakes and still does. In a way is good, because it means she's free, but its only full good when you learn from it, but unfortunately I don't think she learns . in fact, I think she refuses to learn from it. She must have a very stubborn mind and the conservatorship trauma just made it more difficult for her to see other perspective, it made her more resistant to changes and to accept help. But until she fully embraces therapy and seek it outside LA , outside USA honestly, get the fk out away from it all, I think she will remain in this loop in her life about herself, her family , friend(s) and will eventually fall in love again with another guy like kevin, scam, etc.

Edited by spreadmywings
9 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

It's the loneliness. Britney is still very isolated and inside her little box. She has no one and most of her time she's trapped in her house or in Mexico. Britney didn't cultivate female friendship and she could pos-conservatorship but she chooses to be shady towards women that aren't her family and didn't do damage to her but she accepts toxic love because... Imagine someone full of trauma being alone and thinking about the same things, doing the same things, etc all day everyday. Besides loneliness, she lacks Love in her life and I bet Cade influenced this reunion to happen. But lets not just blame others. Like Britney admitted herself in her book and took accountability, she also made mistakes and still does. In a way is good, because it means she's free, but its only full good when you learn from it, but unfortunately I don't think she learns . in fact, I think she refuses to learn from it. She must have a very stubborn mind and the conservatorship trauma just made it more difficult for her to see other perspective, it made her more resistant to changes and to accept help. But until she fully embraces therapy and seek it outside LA , outside USA honestly, get the fk out away from it all, I think she will remain in this loop in her life about herself, her family , friend(s) and will eventually fall in love again with another guy like kevin, scam, etc.

Just in theory - is possible that Britney "returns" to them because she "has no choice" and cannot establish new quality relationships with new people?

1 hour ago, Whitney Houston said:

To some of you- Britney herself said that her father was not intelligent enough to think of doing this.

Please everyone avoid defending Lynne and Juno, because we don't know how involved they were and most of all they did nothing to protect Britney. Conversely, her mother published a book in 2008, and her sister also published a book last year and both of them about Britneys privacy. So please at least be sober and keep your eyes open.

None of them have ever done anything for Britney :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I want Lynne destroyed for that book she released in 2008

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Whitney Houston said:

Just in theory - is possible that Britney "returns" to them because she "has no choice" and cannot establish new quality relationships with new people?

Yes that’s possible. The only relationships she’s been able to have for over a decade are only ***ual, physical in nature. That would absolutely screw me up. One would have to ask themselves how many dr**s were they giving her while she was being made to sleep with Jason T, David D, Charlie E, Sam A. I feel like I’m missing a couple. It’s like they were distracting her with **ck and dr**s 

Edited by Kindsoul
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

Yep, IMHO he's a friend for party, but otherwise he's not much (+emotionally) intelligent and would throw his "friends" under the bus just if someone would give him something for it. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

He gives me Yolanda Saldivar vibes. OG Selena fans will understand

ALLTHATSINTERESTING.COM

"She was very possessive of Selena."

1 hour ago, Kindsoul said:

Yes that’s possible. The only relationships she’s been able to have for over a decade are only ***ual, physical in nature. That would absolutely screw me up. One would have to ask themselves how many dr**s were they giving her while she was being made to sleep with Jason T, David D, Charlie E, Sam A. I feel like I’m missing a couple. It’s like they were distracting her with **ck and dr**s 

Yep. It seems her boyfriends were hired to keep her busy and working. Larry said something about Britney working better with a boyfriend by her side, it was the FTR kitchen scene, he and Jamie had a conversation about it. 

Britney only female company usually is an assistant. She literally has no friends other than Cade,  even when we see her with more people, they're connected with Cade not her.

Xtina, Cher, and others tried contact but people around Britney never allowed them to reach to her.

3 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

I don't want to go the theories territory, but she still seems very isolated. Not much different than the cship days... maybe the trauma makes her stuck, but she still is surrounded by people whom used to work for her father... definitely a conflict of interest.

She never speaks, we never hear stories of her hanging out with others. Beside that NY trip, we never see Britney doing anything different or interacting like a normal person.

Her family was a big part of her isolation, they know she is desperate for company.  During that interview Bryan said Britney can't do simple things alone. They probably knew Britney (and the money) wouldn’t go anywhere because they made Britney what she is today... an insecure scared woman. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

They probably knew Britney (and the money) wouldn’t go anywhere because they made Britney what she is today... an insecure scared woman. 

This part is haunting me.

54 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

He gives me Yolanda Saldivar vibes. OG Selena fans will understand

ALLTHATSINTERESTING.COM

"She was very possessive of Selena."

I just finished reading it. I don't think he's THAT crazy. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block