Lynne Spears talks to TMZ after reuniting with Britney (video)

1 hour ago, Crayboy said:

Idg Britney's certain decisions tbh.

Dragging her entire family, saying she never wants to see them again, and then seeing them less than two months of her book coming out

It's called healing we all say things that we may regret or feel different about when time pasts.

Although us as fans may not be the biggest fans of Britney's family, we don't know everything and Britney has been working on healing.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

They all just want their money. Why doesn't Britney notice this? Where was the outcry of her dear mother and brother when they were sent to the mental asylum for no reason, were unable to work for over 13 years and left their children in the care of an unemployed dancer? Until the end, her brother claimed that Britney couldn't survive on her own and couldn't even order a meal in a restaurant. Either Britney doesn't know all the court documents and statements from her family members or she is simply ignoring the truth. Britney should go back to music instead of dealing with this family again. Britney's only real "family" is her fans

they are full blown narcissists and there is a simple fact about narcissists - they don’t have the capacity to feel empathy; they know cognitive empathy but they cannot feel it.

additional to the fact that narcissism doesn’t allow for self development and personal growth as, according to themselves, they are perfect.

so this leaves us with the reality that they will never, under any condition see or understand what they did to her. not only that, they are manipulative and the truth is highly fluctuating with them… meaning they will say whatever they need to say to fulfill their agenda.

I know I am making a lot of assumptions, and will get dragged to hell, but I think it’s safe to say Britney has learned nothing from 13 years of abuse. she is indeed so broken by their abuse that she cannot longer recognize it as such.

are we to believe these vile creatures had a sudden change of heart? where was this when Britney completely described she felt she was doing to die, that her family left them for DEAD and literally strangers from the internet saved her life.

are they aware of this? where was the sympathy then? nothing they do now has any weight in my eyes. nothing can undo the past, and this toxic nonsense of “she her mother” is the most ridiculous narrative on earth. they failed her big time her whole life and now because they can no longer control her and need her money they’ll pretend to play nice… poor Britney tbh.

its not my place, I get it, but I feel Britney is making a huge mistake and I hope it’s one she doesn’t come to regret later… she worked so hard to free herself from her abusers just to hangout casually with them now… I don’t fathom how this is possible.

narcissists and people in general need to understand that some actions have consequences, and sometimes the decisions we make will follow us for the rest of our lives.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's called healing we all say things that we may regret or feel different about when time pasts.

Although us as fans may not be the biggest fans of Britney's family, we don't know everything and Britney has been working on healing.

It’s not Britney I am worried about, it’s her family being incapable of understanding what they did… this is just convenient for them and they will use her again. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Stop dragging Britney's mother. As much as they've had extremely rough times, Britney's relationship with her mother is up to her.

They can fight for decades and reconcile and fight again... it's still none of y'all businesses.

We are just Britney's fans, we do not have a close relationship with her. Her mother does.

At the end of the day we ain't s#!t when it comes to her private life.

Know your place B-Army!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, super.nova said:

It’s not Britney I am worried about, it’s her family being incapable of understanding what they did… this is just convenient for them and they will use her again. 

That's questioning Brit's intellect though, if Britney knows what they did to her and knows what happened ultimately, it's up to Britney on if she gives, them money or lets them use her. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Remember, Britney's memoir came out a little more than a month ago and she tore into her family, including Lynne, accusing her of selling her journals and antique dolls ... a claim Lynne denied.

Not only she denied the unfounded accusations but she also refuted them with actual receipts. Remember the photos of the dolls she posted on Instagram? :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

Also, I've mentioned this before: I was surprised to read how little anger was expressed in the memoir towards Lynne. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Therefore I don't judge Britney and wish her peace at least with her mom. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

3 hours ago, The One and Only said:
WWW.TMZ.COM

Lynne Spears is on her way back to Louisiana after a big weekend where she reconciled with her estranged daughter, Britney Spears, and she seems over the moon about the reunion.

PAGESIX.COM

In video obtained by Page Six, a photographer asked Lynne how she was feeling after not getting invited to her...

"I just want her to be happy", part 2 :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

😂 - If you already knew that she will talk to TMZ

👍 - You like her pretending/acting

🌹 - both of previous

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

That's questioning Brit's intellect though, if Britney knows what they did to her and knows what happened ultimately, it's up to Britney on if she gives, them money or lets them use her. 

then I am full blown questioning her intellect. sorry.

but then again, who cares what I think… just my point of view. in the end she’ll do whatever she wants and she’ll deal with the results of her actions.

in the end this is what we fought for… can’t be like her parents.

but I can still have an opinion. after all here we just talk about her 24/7 but the reality is our opinions don’t really matter. it’s her life 

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
27 minutes ago, Oliver_ said:

People don't have to like Britney's family or support them in any way.
To us these people are total strangers. I only care about Britney and I think her family hurt her.
Britney can do what she wants but I'm not going to support her family.

6 minutes ago, super.nova said:

but then again, who cares what I think… just my point of view. in the end she’ll do whatever she wants and she’ll deal with the results of her actions.

but I can still have an opinion. after all here we just talk about her 24/7 but the reality is our opinions don’t really matter. it’s her life 

If they throw her under the bus for the second time, i will not support her, not for this time.

Edited by Whitney Houston
  • Like 3
Just now, super.nova said:

I never said you couldn't have an opinion, I just felt like your comment was out of Jamie Spears playbook of Britney can't make her own decisions.

Britney's and Lynne's relationship is very complicated, and we don't know everything, so many times our opinions come from a place of not knowing the full story or truths.

If you feel Britney is incapable of making her own decisions than what did you really 'fight' for?

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block