Lynne Spears talks to TMZ after reuniting with Britney (video)

Lynne Spears is on her way back to Louisiana after a big weekend where she reconciled with her estranged daughter, Britney Spears, and she seems over the moon about the reunion.

Lynne told the photog at LAX Monday it felt "wonderful" to spend time with her daughter. Mama Spears says Britney is "happy," though she did not elaborate on the reunion. TMZ broke the story ... Lynne and Bryan Spears celebrated Britney's 42nd birthday Friday night at the home of Brit's manager/best friend, Cade Hudson. We're told everyone got along great, but, as we reported, there was a mishap. Brit's dog cut himself on a paw and she rushed him to the vet at 2 AM ... the dog, we're told, is ok. The timing of the mother and daughter reunion is interesting ... it comes on the heels of Britney's divorce from Sam Asghari. Britney has few friends and confidants and now that Sam's gone, there's no one else living at her house. Brit's mom has gotta provide some comfort under the circumstances. 

Remember, Britney's memoir came out a little more than a month ago and she tore into her family, including Lynne, accusing her of selling her journals and antique dolls ... a claim Lynne denied.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Hamelia said:

Lynne Spears is on her way back to Louisiana after a big weekend where she reconciled with her estranged daughter, Britney Spears, and she seems over the moon about the reunion.

Lynne told the photog at LAX Monday it felt "wonderful" to spend time with her daughter. Mama Spears says Britney is "happy," though she did not elaborate on the reunion. TMZ broke the story ... Lynne and Bryan Spears celebrated Britney's 42nd birthday Friday night at the home of Brit's manager/best friend, Cade Hudson. We're told everyone got along great, but, as we reported, there was a mishap. Brit's dog cut himself on a paw and she rushed him to the vet at 2 AM ... the dog, we're told, is ok. The timing of the mother and daughter reunion is interesting ... it comes on the heels of Britney's divorce from Sam Asghari. Britney has few friends and confidants and now that Sam's gone, there's no one else living at her house. Brit's mom has gotta provide some comfort under the circumstances. 

Remember, Britney's memoir came out a little more than a month ago and she tore into her family, including Lynne, accusing her of selling her journals and antique dolls ... a claim Lynne denied.

Thanks!

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Idg Britney's certain decisions tbh.

Dragging her entire family, saying she never wants to see them again, and then seeing them less than two months of her book coming out

I think it's a case of what a woman wrote who was sent to one of these wilderness programs as a teenager. I am paraphrasing her words: I have repaired my relationship with my parents, but deep down I will never trust them again.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Putting the Lynne hate aside, can we agree these paps are beyond irritating and vile?

Lynne is on the phone and says to the person on the line, "I've got a camera in my face so..." insinuating that she can't really talk and the paparazzo says "you'll call them back."

Like seriously?!?! How about get out of her face so she can finish her call? 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block