Britney posted a video with Cade

5 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

But they have said that her nude posts made them become home schooled. Is that ok 

they’re at the age where they can do as they choose. britney has been able to provide them with anything in life that they want. i think britney doesn’t need to justify her actions to people who chose their own path… their relationship was strained way before the pics. and i seriousllyyyyyy doubt all people do is talking about britney’s pics at school. so let’s put some perspective on the issue at hand. which is nothing. let britney live

Edited by itsxrichiexbish
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Why lie and pretend this is from 3 days ago?! Her and Cade are dressed/styled EXACTLY the same.

Starting to not trust things she says now, after she said that police officer spoke to her in a “demoralising” way, when he was nothing but polite and respectful to her. 

I feel she’s an unreliable narrator and her perspective of things isn’t what actually happened sometimes. 

She does't really has to explain this post, this is for the general fans that come check but we know this is old

but yeah she has to explain herself now on why she have some conclusion on things like why she thought the policeman was rude, she embarrasses herself a lot she gets lost in her feelings and thoughts, last week i had to defend her when a friend called her crazy and a psychopath and that even rock artists that puts ****** in their veins are better than her that she's unfunction now

3 hours ago, Sia said:

I think you're missing the bigger point here, or maybe you're just glossing over it because you don't want to point out the obvious.

Britney has used her Instagram to publicly talk about her past, her troubles and those who have wronged her. It's become a sort of diary  which we, as her fans, eat up. She's also used it to call people out, talk bad about them and give "testimonials" about how people have wronged her. The problem? Everyone takes what she says at face value and believe 100% of what she says.

Now we have a post here where she's blatantly lying about the timeline and the background of the videos/photos, as if she doesn't think fans can easily tell she's lying.

It's mind boggling to me that fans (much like you) will gloss over this and not bring her overall reliability into question. I mean I know why...

It's because if you questioned her reliability, then you'd be forced to question the truth behind what she posts. And since this entire anti-Team Con and anti-Spears Family crusade is 100% based on what Britney has claimed, you'd also be forced to question how much of what she has said is actually true. 

What's even funnier is that we clearly see inconsistency in Britney's life: posts about her family then hanging out with them, her rants about people being nice to her but then talks crap about them, she says one thing but then does another, etc. And yet, the fan base continues to just gloss over it because she's being "free" or "telling her truth." Well at least the fan base has one thing right, it's "HER truth"...but not likely THE truth.

I think in the past her testimonials and her going after family members, celebs and releasing how she feels was the early stages of her freedom and it was extremely unhealthy (in my opinion) to do it infront of millions of people. Now she has settled down in terms of realising she is free, she is most likely in a better place, handles things somewhat privately and hopefully has a great support network of friends, professionals such as therapists to use that as an outlet rather than instagram. 

I understand your point about reliability but then during this day and age what can we believe anymore? My overall point is, why care? Let her live her life, we know in court documents she's free and happy, getting speeding tickets (bad but normal people get them). If you don't like it then I suggest you stop following her because at the end of the day she's gonna post what she wants and whether you think it's a lie or reliable doesn't matter to her, or anyone else. It's just social media, it isn't "real". 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, SJK said:

For starters he preys on younger guys in the form of ***ual assault, basically the same thing Mike Jeffries (the former CEO of Abercrombie & Fitch) did to younger models. 

Ohh... thanks for the info.

Sadly I'm not surprised, he already had certain accusations years ago.

Really scared for Brit around this man

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

She does't really has to explain this post, this is for the general fans that come check but we know this is old

but yeah she has to explain herself now on why she have some conclusion on things like why she thought the policeman was rude, she embarrasses herself a lot she gets lost in her feelings and thoughts, last week i had to defend her when a friend called her crazy and a psychopath and that even rock artists that puts ****** in their veins are better than her that she's unfunction now

Oh wow that’s awful what your friend said, she maybe gives that impression to the general public unfortunately these days and it’s upsetting to see. 

I think yes you’re right she gets lost in her thoughts and feelings and maybe doesn’t realise how it can come across. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

last week i had to defend her when a friend called her crazy and a psychopath and that even rock artists that puts ****** in their veins are better than her that she's unfunction now

I'm sorry, the fact your friends can think this extreme and say she's a psychopath and former h e r o i n users are better than her is just...:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:
Like, this is the exact same thinking of that governor's wife who wanted to shoot her for dressing s e x y and this was way before the conservatorship. 

Edited by MrsShesTooBig
9 hours ago, Sia said:

I think you're missing the bigger point here, or maybe you're just glossing over it because you don't want to point out the obvious.

Britney has used her Instagram to publicly talk about her past, her troubles and those who have wronged her. It's become a sort of diary  which we, as her fans, eat up. She's also used it to call people out, talk bad about them and give "testimonials" about how people have wronged her. The problem? Everyone takes what she says at face value and believe 100% of what she says.

Now we have a post here where she's blatantly lying about the timeline and the background of the videos/photos, as if she doesn't think fans can easily tell she's lying.

It's mind boggling to me that fans (much like you) will gloss over this and not bring her overall reliability into question. I mean I know why...

It's because if you questioned her reliability, then you'd be forced to question the truth behind what she posts. And since this entire anti-Team Con and anti-Spears Family crusade is 100% based on what Britney has claimed, you'd also be forced to question how much of what she has said is actually true. 

What's even funnier is that we clearly see inconsistency in Britney's life: posts about her family then hanging out with them, her rants about people being nice to her but then talks crap about them, she says one thing but then does another, etc. And yet, the fan base continues to just gloss over it because she's being "free" or "telling her truth." Well at least the fan base has one thing right, it's "HER truth"...but not likely THE truth.

Very well said 👏🏻 

• Like 1
On 12/2/2023 at 6:24 PM, Dark Willow said:

I started to understand more her weird instagram videos after checking more about Cade. I think He pushes Britney to act "funny" and be shady to others.

Sam did too though I think with those ugly texts about her family when she never used to be that low . She used to take the high road even with celebrities.

Cade a bottom ? Curious he used to look better years ago

• Like 1
14 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

they’re at the age where they can do as they choose. britney has been able to provide them with anything in life that they want. i think britney doesn’t need to justify her actions to people who chose their own path… their relationship was strained way before the pics. and i seriousllyyyyyy doubt all people do is talking about britney’s pics at school. so let’s put some perspective on the issue at hand. which is nothing. let britney live

I can't believe you're trying to justify children feeling traumatised by their parent, lol. How disgusting. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.