Tate Mcrae reveals tracklist of sophomore album

work

• Super Mods
29 minutes ago, Pink Friday 2 said:

The way this is going to clock Onika :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I’m here for the beef, we know Onika is shameless she literally beefed with a one year old over album sales! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

shes got beef with Tate? Jesus, why is she so aggressive, the girl is a newcomer trying to make it in show biz, give her a break :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

shes got beef with Tate? Jesus, why is she so aggressive, the girl is a newcomer trying to make it in show biz, give her a break :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Hahah no, I was referring to the back and forth between Nicki and Travis Scott in which Nicki implied Travis and Kylie Jenner used their baby to sell more records. I’m deceased tbh. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 
Also, I can’t wait to hear Tate’s album. She’s very interesting. Sza drops the same day I guess. May the best fandom win! I’m rooting for all three! ❤️

• Love 1
4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I'm so happy she finally released the tracklist!! ugh but not the same day as Nicki... I can't wait to hear BOTH albums, but Nicki changed the date so many times that I'm with Tate on this one; I mean it, move it again to another date! It's Tate's now.

You ******* traitor. You blew this up just when I was about to send those big back booty *****! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Spoiler

jk baby

17 hours ago, Pink Friday 2 said:

You ******* traitor. You blew this up just when I was about to send those big back booty *****! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Reveal hidden contents

jk baby

Bish I'm not busting any more imaginary nut on you! GET 👏🏻 YO A22 👏🏻 UPPP! 👏🏻

PS: and not you quoting that languid skinny gay princess ew.....

Spoiler

kidding, love you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Doja Kitten said:

The only reason they chose to release her album on the same day Nicki releases hers is that they don’t have high expectations for her. There’s no way she will out perform Nicki. All the tracks I heard so far are lukewarm but at least she’s a good performer I guess. Hopefully there will be a couple of bops on the album. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I can see a top 30 debut for Miss Tate :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.