JL says she grew up with Ryan Gosling

Oliver_

6 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Why does she keep just talking about Britney and not about herself?

Its funny cause she seems to want to distance herself from being her sister yet that's all she talks about. 

coz absolutely nobody cares about her and her non-existent "career"

The only reason people want to know more about her is because she's Britney's sister,

• Like 5

spacer.png

like she really has concrete memories with all the kids on the show when she was literally a toddler. And how someone is at 12/13, isn’t reflective of who they are at 40. I’m not saying Ryan’s a bad guy but she’s acting like she’s kept in touch with him all these years. 

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
35 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

spacer.png

like she really has concrete memories with all the kids on the show when she was literally a toddler. And how someone is at 12/13, isn’t reflective of who they are at 40. I’m not saying Ryan’s a bad guy but she’s acting like she’s kept in touch with him all these years. 

Edit: watched the vid so nvm lol 

Edited by MrsShesTooBig
21 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

Tbh I never thought about it that way, like Britney got to experience some sort of childhood and chose to peruse fame. JL was brought up into the whole game machine etc, so she never really experienced a normal childhood away from Britney’s spotlight.

Still a snake though. 

Yeah, thank god too. She had a better education, never had to worry about unpaid bills or lack of resources, and her mother had more independence away from her abuser. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, MrsShesTooBig said:

This is all clearly intentional from Jamie Lynn to sort of rewrite her own upbringing and image :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:
I don't know who the lady is that she's speaking to, but she mentions how JL had a different childhood, and while that is true, it doesn't make her 'normal' at all.

100% on a "clear my image" tour - but sadly for her (and funny for us) every time she opens her mouth she sinks further and further into the mud

• Like 3
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

spacer.png

aw, this pic :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Like 1

Juno childhood was filled with toys money influence and famous people..how hard it was for her, to be a nepo kid. yep..the sister teen Britney describes in her book is totally a nepo kid. But Britneys childhood was filled with poverty, abuse and pressure to be a star and the biggest one.

ps: I hate to do this but... I'm truly shocked by how similar she looks like their father. shes like his  female clone. And its unfortunate for her. Not only she looks way older but also..well....Cringe Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block