Would the original "Fired Up" have been Jessica Simpson's biggest hit?

Thank you for saying Blackout was inspired by Successica Simpson’s “Fired Up”! Britney copied Jessica’s whole aesthetic! Jessica never gets the credit she deserves in the industry! 
spacer.png

Why Should I Be Sad is the poor man’s version of Jessica’s I Belong to Me. Britney later even chopped off her locks like Jessica did in the video. 

• Haha 7
1 hour ago, sochaotic said:

I have NEVER seen anybody talk about this song. Such a hidden gem. I think it’s amazing album cut, but as a single I don’t think it works. I wish the record had more songs like this one because it’s just sooooo good. 

Omg I think it woulda been a hot single with a rap verse thrown in there...maybe Nelly or 50 Cent. Jessica could have had a real diva era

22 minutes ago, Y2Gay jordeezy said:

Omg I think it woulda been a hot single with a rap verse thrown in there...maybe Nelly or 50 Cent. Jessica could have had a real diva era

Okay now with a RAP VERSE thrown into the equation…. I think you’d be onto something. 50 would work really well considering he SLID all OVERRRR those Scott Storch beats back in the day..

16 minutes ago, Y2Gay jordeezy said:

There are more out there...

I want to hear more of her with Scott Storch 

He should’ve executive produced this record if this and fired up are any indication of quality… thanks for sharing this btw! I’ve never heard it before :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, SJK said:

Omgsh really!? I love this song, glad you like it! 

Yeah.

Unfortunately I wasn't allowed to buy CDs of mainstream music as a kid unless they were kid friendly or Disney popstars due to my religious upbringing.

I only knew about Jessica and Ashlee cause I used to go behind my mom's back and watch their reality shows on MTV as a kid lol :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block