10 Years ago Britney was Cracking the Whip on this Interview at UK

Fita

10 years ago you were watching Britney screaming WORK, Beeeeeeeeech! to the employees of Alan Carr Chatty Man's studio in UK and answering nooooo! that's not what that is! when asked if the car scene in Work B- was dogging or not.

All as part of the promo for Britney Jean. It's pretty funny.

Anyways, watch it again below (starts at minute 28):

7ee3b725b103d4efdfb81882bdb84caa3bd54b40

95b784a4db13d51d9d2ba1efafb085a3675b6222

tumblr_pu2shv58vF1tw89w1o1_400.gifvtumblr_pu2shv58vF1tw89w1o2_400.gifv

tumblr_pu2shv58vF1tw89w1o4_400.gifvtumblr_pu2shv58vF1tw89w1o5_400.gifv

tumblr_pu2shv58vF1tw89w1o6_400.gifv

tumblr_oovjiaSwBW1swazh0o1_250.gifvtumblr_oovjiaSwBW1swazh0o2_250.gifv

63584365fd345bd4bcbaf4f0d264a7a3f731d74c

Edited by Fita
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

She’s cute as always but this was extremely uncomfortable to watch. I think at one point she wouldn’t even say the word b.itch. I was watching it like “who is this chick?” (I think she wants to battle me)

She wants to battle you? Like she seemed a different person or angry? I don't understand that part you said.

Yeah, I see what you're saying about Britney looking uncomfortable, I can see she looked very shy, but I feel able to just watch it and laugh now. You can see she's just doing her job as she says work b- and just walks away from those little rooms with employees. Lol. But I think there are really funny parts. Alan was very kind to her too. Even tho it was cringe/embarrassing a little to watch it back in the day. :)

6 minutes ago, Fita said:

She wants to battle you? Like she seemed a different person or angry? I don't understand that part you said.

Yeah, I see what you're saying about Britney looking uncomfortable, I can see she looked very shy, but I feel able to just watch it and laugh now. You can see she's just doing her job as she says work b- and just walks away from those little rooms with employees. Lol. But I think there are really funny parts. Alan was very kind to her too. Even tho it was cringe/embarrassing a little to watch it back in the day. :)

Lol you’re cute babe. I was actually referencing to her iconic performance of Lonely from DWAD tour.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Aw this interview is so cute!
I think the reason why she's so hesitant to say the b word and also said "I'm a mom now" alot during this time was due to team Con keeping a tight leash on her.

That whole act was obviously fake considering how she posts n.ude pics on her IG and is more sxual now that she's free.

Oh wow... I hadn't actually thought of it that way! It's actually really clever and sinister of Team Con to make her keep going out and give the excuse/reason that she's more subdued and less **** because she's a 'mum now'. Meanwhile, like you said, now that she's free, she's on a stri**er pole and doing topless photos and ***** on IG, :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: they really had our girl trapped and basically stripped of her own self! :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Oh wow... I hadn't actually thought of it that way! It's actually really clever and sinister of Team Con to make her keep going out and give the excuse/reason that she's more subdued and less **** because she's a 'mum now'. Meanwhile, like you said, now that she's free, she's on a stri**er pole and doing topless photos and ***** on IG, :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: they really had our girl trapped and basically stripped of her own self! :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Yeah it was weird considering some of her most racy videos and outfits were during the conservatorship.

I read somewhere that her DAD CHOSE her skimpy outfits during POM!
THATS DISGUSTING if that was true! :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

16 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah it was weird considering some of her most racy videos and outfits were during the conservatorship.

THATS DISGUSTING if that was true! :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

I have a lot to say about that work b video...

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Fita said:

I have a lot to say about that work b video...

The Criminal video is the most disturbing to me because it has lots of sx scenes and nudity.

Her father was ok with her being n.ude and acting like she's having sx with a man in a video yet she wasn't allowed to be in charge of her reproductive system or choose what she ate??? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I wouldn't be surprised. He did say to her 'I'm Britney Spears now!' :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew: There is truly a special place in hell for all of those criminals.

26 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

The Criminal video is the most disturbing to me because it has lots of sx scenes and nudity.

Her father was ok with her being n.ude and acting like she's having sx with a man in a video yet she wasn't allowed to be in charge of her reproductive system or choose what she ate??? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Yes, because if it wouldn't benefit him, then no. More money and media attention? Then yes.

Edited by Fita
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

I wouldn't be surprised. He did say to her 'I'm Britney Spears now!' :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew: There is truly a special place in hell for all of those criminals.

He seems like the type that would say that.

I hope all of her abusers including her dad burn in hell for what they did to her! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Imagine how different Britney's life and career would be if she was provided support and help going through post partum depression and her divorce but no they cared more about money than her.

She needed someone to care about her NOT a conservatorship!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

He seems like the type that would say that.

I hope all of her abusers including her dad burn in hell for what they did to her! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Imagine how different Britney's life and career would be if she provided support and help going through post partum depression and her divorce but no they cared more about money than her.

She needed someone to care about her NOT a conservatorship!

WWW.INSIDER.COM

A report by The New Yorker also claimed that Jamie Spears called his daughter a "terrible mother" after the conservatorship was granted.

It makes me sooooo angry and sad. I think about it often tbh... What her life and career would of been like without the conservatorship.  :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: Can you imagine what she could of cooked up after a legendary album like Blackout?!  Allowed her artistic expression to be fully realised... Allowed to really be a mother to her two kids without the constraints of her daddy saying what she could and couldn't do!? Damn... It's why she needs justice to be served! I can't wait til it does. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:
WWW.INSIDER.COM

A report by The New Yorker also claimed that Jamie Spears called his daughter a "terrible mother" after the conservatorship was granted.

It makes me sooooo angry and sad. I think about it often tbh... What her life and career would of been like without the conservatorship.  :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: Can you imagine what she could of cooked up after a legendary album like Blackout?!  Allowed her artistic expression to be fully realised... Allowed to really be a mother to her two kids without the constraints of her daddy saying what she could and couldn't do!? Damn... It's why she needs justice to be served! I can't wait til it does. 

ME TOO! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

It was honestly very sxist of her family and society to think that she needed to be in a conservatorship and treated like a prisoner instead of getting the support and help she needed.

I mean seriously!

Aaron Carter before he died, used to threaten to kill his nieces/nephews on IG all the time.

Was he in a conservatorship?

NO!

Kanye West has been going around Hollywood for years with erratic behavior

Is he in one?

NO!

Its fkn BS that Britney had to have her rights taken away while stupid Kevin got to raise their kids.

And he did a great job raising them to be like him. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block