10 Years ago Britney was Cracking the Whip on this Interview at UK

Fita

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

ME TOO! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

It was honestly very sxist of her family and society to think that she needed to be in a conservatorship and treated like a prisoner instead of getting the support and help she needed.

I mean seriously!

Aaron Carter before he died, used to threaten to kill his nieces/nephews on IG all the time.

Was he in a conservatorship?

NO!

Kanye West has been going around Hollywood for years with erratic behavior

Is he in one?

NO!

Its fkn BS that Britney had to have her rights taken away while stupid Kevin got to raise their kids.

And he did a great job raising them to be like him. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Rally GIF by GIPHY News

It was a modern day witch hunt! You are so correct you never hear of it being done to men. So gross. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

Rally GIF by GIPHY News

It was a modern day witch hunt! You are so correct you never hear of it being done to men. So gross. 

I think in a way some of the GP and even other singers were kinda happy she was in a conservatorship cause now she was no longer seen as a threat.

Isn't it funny how everyone loved her when she was working overtime as a popstar against her will during the conservatorship but as soon as Britney stands up for herself in court and set free, people hate her again? 

Idk why people just hate Britney so much.

I mean what did she ever do to them that makes them have so much hatred towards her?

It really makes me sad for her :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I think in a way some of the GP and even other singers kinda were happy she was in a conservatorship cause now she was no longer seen as a threat.

Isn't it funny how everyone loved her when she was working overtime as a popstar against her will during the conservatorship but as soon as Britney stands up for herself in court and set free, people hate her again? 

Idk why people just hate Britney so much.

I mean what did she ever do to them that makes them have so much hatred towards her?

It really makes me sad for her :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Yes there was a number of singers who benefited from her captivity... Who still do tbh. There are multiple songs that were written for Britney that were passed onto others... Her passion, drive, artistic expression was all smudged out. It's all tragic. I can't go back to her con era albums. Makes me feel so sad.

I feel like she is free and now that she's free team con/Lou are trying there very best to rally up a hate campaign against her again... When she was in the conservatorship we would never get as many articles as we do now. It's very interesting...

I have this theory that she's a real victim of the 'evil eye curse'... It's just pure jealousy and envy nothing else. She literally gave us everything and world adored her for it. People around her and her peers were jealous and vindictive towards her. They wanted her spark.    

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Yes there was a number of singers who benefited from her captivity... Who still do tbh. There are multiple songs that were written for Britney that were passed onto others... Her passion, drive, artistic expression was all smudged out. It's all tragic. I can't go back to her con era albums. Makes me feel so sad.

I feel like she is free and now that she's free team con/Lou are trying there very best to rally up a hate campaign against her again... When she was in the conservatorship we would never get as many articles as we do now. It's very interesting...

I have this theory that she's a real victim of the 'evil eye curse'... It's just pure jealousy and envy nothing else. She literally gave us everything and world adored her for it. People around her and her peers were jealous and vindictive towards her. They wanted her spark.    

I do feel bad for supporting her music and career when she was in the conservatorship but at the same time I mean honestly NONE of us knew the evil that was really going on, it wasn't our fault for not knowing.

The thing is I think Britney does has some issues but that is due to the trauma of the past 20 yrs including the conservatorship.

If none of that happened, she'd be a different person than she is now.

Exactly!

Britney was literally the flawless popstar when she debuted.

She was flawless in beauty, performing, her videos, her songs, her stage presence, charisma, etc.

To this day I have yet to see a female singer just like she was back in her prime and I don't think we ever will.

She was a once in a life time popstar and probably one of the last big music legends on the planet.

So I can see why other singers have and probably still enjoy the bad things that have happened to her.

Is the evil eye curse an actual curse put on someone?

Like did someone actually put a curse on her?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I do feel bad for supporting her music and career when she was in the conservatorship but at the same time I mean honestly NONE of us knew the evil that was really going on, it wasn't our fault for not knowing.

The thing is I think Britney does has some issues but that is due to the trauma of the past 20 yrs including the conservatorship.

If none of that happened, she'd be a different person than she is now.

Exactly!

Britney was literally the flawless popstar when she debuted.

She was flawless in beauty, performing, her videos, her songs, her stage presence, charisma, etc.

To this day I have yet to see a female singer just like she was back in her prime and I don't think we ever will.

She was a once in a life time popstar and probably one of the last big music legends on the planet.

So I can see why other singers have and probably still enjoy the bad things that have happened to her.

Is the evil eye curse an actual curse put on someone?

Like did someone actually put a curse on her?

That's the thing we didn't we knew her father was in control and because the media back then painted a great big picture that she needed her daddy to save her... We can't blame ourselves back then as fans. We were just as fooled! But knowing what we know now... There's no way I can hand on heart support those albums. Which sucks...

Yeah I very much doubt we will ever get a legend like her again. Everything is so diluted nowadays. Nothing has that mystique anymore :/

Okay, so... this evil eye curse is just a theory I have. I don't think she was cursed (but who knows?) If you were to detail her story and say she was cursed you'd probably believe it right?  I also think you can place it on someone without even realising yourself.  I was going to make a thread about this theory but don't wanna get all conspiratory lol.

This is just a little article about it. But there's so much more to learn about it..

WWW.BBC.COM

From the Eye of Horus to Gigi Hadid, ‘for thousands of years the eye has maintained its steady hold on the human imagination,’ writes Quinn Hargitai.
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

That's the thing we didn't we knew her father was in control and because the media back then painted a great big picture that she needed her daddy to save her... We can't blame ourselves back then as fans. We were just as fooled! But knowing what we know now... There's no way I can hand on heart support those albums. Which sucks...

Yeah I very much doubt we will ever get a legend like her again. Everything is so diluted nowadays. Nothing has that mystique anymore :/

Okay, so... this evil eye curse is just a theory I have. I don't think she was cursed (but who knows?) If you were to detail her story and say she was cursed you'd probably believe it right?  I also think you can place it on someone without even realising yourself.  I was going to make a thread about this theory but don't wanna get all conspiratory lol.

This is just a little article about it. But there's so much more to learn about it..

WWW.BBC.COM

From the Eye of Horus to Gigi Hadid, ‘for thousands of years the eye has maintained its steady hold on the human imagination,’ writes Quinn Hargitai.

Yeah I remember when she had her big comeback and it was like this story of how her father's "love" saved her which now we know was a bunch of crap.

What shocked me when I read her book was about how she had a time limit to USE the bathroom and also that Robin would tell potential boyfriends her medical/sxual history! WTF?!

That is just bizarre and I can see how that can mess with a person mentally.

She really was treated like a circus animal the entire time and its just really sad that her own family did this to her  :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Exactly.

I think she was the last popstar from the era of the old superstars we used to have.

I mean SO many legends came from the 90s even in the 2000s we still got legends.

It just seemed like in the 2010s, we stopped seeing any.

Oh wow that is interesting.

I will look at the article.

I would not be surprised if some hater or even Justin put a curse on her cause it does not seem like a coincidence that after her breakup with him, her life spiraled SO hard! 

I always thought that there was some negative influence in her life and I don't want to get into topics like religion and stuff but maybe there is more to what we see when it comes to what happened to her.

That's all I'm saying. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I remember when she had her big comeback and it was like this story of how her father's "love" saved her which now we know was a bunch of crap.

What shocked me when I read her book was about how she had a time limit to USE the bathroom and also that Robin would tell potential boyfriends her medical/sxual history! WTF?!

That is just bizarre and I can see how that can mess with a person mentally.

She really was treated like a circus animal the entire time and its just really sad that her own family did this to her  :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Exactly.

I think she was the last popstar from the era of the old superstars we used to have.

I mean SO many legends came from the 90s even in the 2000s we still got legends.

It just seemed like in the 2010s, we stopped seeing any.

Oh wow that is interesting.

I will look at the article.

I would not be surprised if some hater or even Justin put a curse on her cause it does not seem like a coincidence that after her breakup with him, her life spiraled SO hard! 

I always thought that there was some negative influence in her life and I don't want to get into topics like religion and stuff but maybe there is more to what we see when it comes to what happened to her.

That's all I'm saying. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I get you gurl! There's always more to what we see when it comes to thee Britney Spears. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Yeah that toilet story holds true because we know from that Netflix doc that she was organising her escape and trying to sign papers and pass them to people in different bathrooms.

Yeah, anyone would be effected mentally from it. She's going to therapy she has said multiple times via IG so that's amazing. 

The 2010's were a complete sham of anything that was relevantly pop culture wise... Not like the prior decade. Maybe Rihanna was the only saving grace? But I don't know...

Justin is too pu***fied to deal with that sort of stuff evil eye stuff. Had to be something bigger...:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: but who knows....

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I get you gurl! There's always more to what we see when it comes to thee Britney Spears. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Yeah that toilet story holds true because we know from that Netflix doc that she was organising her escape and trying to sign papers and pass them to people in different bathrooms.

Yeah, anyone would be effected mentally from it. She's going to therapy she has said multiple times via IG so that's amazing. 

The 2010's were a complete sham of anything that was relevantly pop culture wise... Not like the prior decade. Maybe Rihanna was the only saving grace? But I don't know...

Justin is too pu***fied to deal with that sort of stuff evil eye stuff. Had to be something bigger...:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: but who knows....

Same.

She kinda reminds me of this century's Marilyn Monroe because of how horrible their upbringing and lives were plus they extremely beautiful and very famous.

Are you referring to the Britney Vs Spears Documentary?

Its been a while since I've seen it, so I dont remember that part tbh.

I should watch it again as a refresher though.

Yeah.

I mean I'll admit there are some posts I've seen from her IG that made me shocked but hey she has trauma and I guess IG is her outlet for speaking her thoughts and feelings.

Its just sad how people have made fun of her hard for her IG account yet there are some weirder celebs on there that don't get the backlash like Britney does.

Honestly from the 2010s decade, the only true superstars in my opinion were: Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry (although her success went away when she changed her look and persona with Witness)

Probably the only superstar now in this decade is Taylor Swift but I consider her more of a 2000s/2010s artist than 2020s but then again I grew up with her music as a teenager in those decades, so its probably different for me than a child or teen who loves her now.

Lol :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Maybe it was someone close to her in her life that was jealous of her like JL.

I would not be suprised if she put a curse on Britney.

4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Same.

She kinda reminds me of this century's Marilyn Monroe because of how horrible their upbringing and lives were plus they extremely beautiful and very famous.

Are you referring to the Britney Vs Spears Documentary?

Its been a while since I've seen it, so I dont remember that part tbh.

I should watch it again as a refresher though.

Yeah.

I mean I'll admit there are some posts I've seen from her IG that made me shocked but hey she has trauma and I guess IG is her outlet for speaking her thoughts and feelings.

Its just sad how people have made fun of her hard for her IG account yet there are some weirder celebs on there that don't get the backlash like Britney does.

Honestly from the 2010s decade, the only true superstars in my opinion were: Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry (although her success went away when she changed her look and persona with Witness)

Probably the only superstar now in this decade is Taylor Swift but I consider her more of a 2000s/2010s artist than 2020s but then again I grew up with her music as a teenager in those decades, so its probably different for me than a child or teen who loves her now.

Lol :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Maybe it was someone close to her in her life that was jealous of her like JL.

I would not be suprised if she put a curse on Britney.

She is def Marilyn Monroe/ Princess Diana type in her level of fame. 

Yes that is exactly the documentary I was on about. I think I might give it another watch to and skip to that part about her signing a lawyer document in a bathroom and giving it to that lady who produced the doc...  (forgot her name)

UK.MOVIES.YAHOO.COM

Former Rolling Stone reporter Jenny Eliscu said she first spotted Spears poolside before moving to a private location to pass on the documents.

Yeah I don't always understand her posts on IG nor do i think it's an appropriate outlet for that sort of thing. I know she wants to offend people because she's been so offended in her life. (again she said this in her voice note/white square posts last year.) So knowing that I kind of get why. But still don't agree with it tbh. 

Also the IG comments are pure evil. I'm sure they are mostly paid bots though. There's a whole agency you can hire to spread nasty comments and gain fake engagement! It's kind of crackpot insane stuff! I'm glad she's turned the comments off. 

TS has such a long career traction to what it is now. I still don't get the hype around her... but i'm glad she's doing well! She just isn't for me lol

I feel Lou made a blood sacrifice or something lol I wouldn't put it past her tbh she said in a email she fasted and prayed for days to get some resolution and trap Britney in a conservatorship... Evil wench.:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

She is def Marilyn Monroe/ Princess Diana type in her level of fame. 

Yes that is exactly the documentary I was on about. I think I might give it another watch to and skip to that part about her signing a lawyer document in a bathroom and giving it to that lady who produced the doc...  (forgot her name)

UK.MOVIES.YAHOO.COM

Former Rolling Stone reporter Jenny Eliscu said she first spotted Spears poolside before moving to a private location to pass on the documents.

Yeah I don't always understand her posts on IG nor do i think it's an appropriate outlet for that sort of thing. I know she wants to offend people because she's been so offended in her life. (again she said this in her voice note/white square posts last year.) So knowing that I kind of get why. But still don't agree with it tbh. 

Also the IG comments are pure evil. I'm sure they are mostly paid bots though. There's a whole agency you can hire to spread nasty comments and gain fake engagement! It's kind of crackpot insane stuff! I'm glad she's turned the comments off. 

TS has such a long career traction to what it is now. I still don't get the hype around her... but i'm glad she's doing well! She just isn't for me lol

I feel Lou made a blood sacrifice or something lol I wouldn't put it past her tbh she said in a email she fasted and prayed for days to get some resolution and trap Britney in a conservatorship... Evil wench.:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

Yeah only difference is Britney is still alive which is fortunate.

She could've easily offed herself a long time ago during the conservatorship but the fact that she didn't proves how strong and resilient she really was and still is.

I mean she's had such a horrible life yet somehow still manages to post videos and pics of her smiling and happy.

That is inspiring to me.

She is an inspiration. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Yeah I'm definitely going to watch it right now.

I havent seen it since its been released, so it will be great to watch it again.

Same.

I mean I probably was the only member on here who was shocked by her knife dancing video but honestly that scared me considering she could've hurt her dogs if she made one little mistake or she could've fell and hurt herself.

I just wonder if she realizes how her IG can impact her case in court.

It will probably make the judge think she should've stayed in the conservatorship and maybe consider getting her into one again which would be a damn shame cause no one should lose their freedom over their social media content no matter how bizarre it is.

Yeah I became a fan in 2007 when I heard Teardrops On My Guitar on Radio Disney and have been a fan of her music ever since.

I wouldn't say I'm a Swiftie but her music is pretty solid and diverse especially for a modern popstar.

I actually saw her in concert for her 1989 tour in 2015 and it was really fun.

Its funny cause my younger cousins love her but they were babies when she debuted while I was like a middle schooler lol.

I guess Taylor now has generations of fans and probably will get more as time goes on.

I would not be surprised.

Stupid witch.

I don't understand how she and Team Con are not in prison.

Why is the judicial system so bad in America?

God I mean if the judicial system treat a rich popstar like this,

how would they treat a regular person like me? :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block