Britney Jean (10th Anniversary!!!) [OFFICIAL THREAD]

So the purpose of this thread is to shed a light at the maximum power at the fact that Britney Jean is the most of it sang by the most famous singer in the Britney Spears community of fans Exhale: Myah Marie?

Myah Jean... Let's just call her Myah Jena.

:wink_britney_everytime_white:

Maybe we should just embrace it like Britney Spears feat. Myah, lol

3 minutes ago, Fita said:

So the purpose of this thread is to shed a light at the maximum power at the fact that Britney Jean is the most of it sang by the most famous singer in the Britney Spears community of fans Exhale: Myah Marie?

Myah Jean... Let's just call her Myah Jena.

:wink_britney_everytime_white:

Maybe we should just embrace it like Britney Spears feat. Myah, lol

I just clarified the vocals that we've been waiting for so long. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

2 minutes ago, Brother Shawn said:

shade GIF by RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 6

:ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe::rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I just don’t understand why Team Con/her label thought it was a good idea to have Myah since most of the vocals.

Like why didn’t they just use Britney’s?

Did she refuse to record the songs or something?

I honestly think what happened was very similar to the FF album, where they scrapped most of the songs that were experimental and just chased trends. I remembered hearing that she was working with alot of urban producer for a more hip hop sound, which obviously didn’t pan out.

The main difference is that FF had very solid producers who managed to make a generic but solid record. And with Butt Juice we got Will.I.am..:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

..it was destined to suck. 

• Super Mods
52 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I honestly think what happened was very similar to the FF album, where they scrapped most of the songs that were experimental and just chased trends. I remembered hearing that she was working with alot of urban producer for a more hip hop sound, which obviously didn’t pan out.

The main difference is that FF had very solid producers who managed to make a generic but solid record. And with Butt Juice we got Will.I.am..:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Oh wow.

I guess they wanted Britney to chase trends for she can have top 40 hits and make money for them, right?

They didn't care about her artistic integrity at all.

Femme Fatale is a solid album even though its probably one of her most dated.

I prefer it over Circus and Britney Jean to be honest.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I don't like Farting Fatale

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I just don’t understand why Team Con/her label thought it was a good idea to have Myah since most of the vocals.

Like why didn’t they just use Britney’s?

Did she refuse to record the songs or something?

I don't know, but it's like the other way around - Myah was like the lead singer and Britney was taken as a background singer, if you look closely.

5 hours ago, Emil87 said:

spacer.png

So embarrassing for everyone involved, including us. Truly the biggest mistake of her career and I hope this thread continues to flop into oblivion. *It’s what she deserves gif*

I will keep it alive for a long time :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

@Neydelinska Spearsi what are the chart/sales/views numbers of this album and videos? :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

I don't know, but it's like the other way around - Myah was like the lead singer and Britney was taken as a background singer, if you look closely.

I will keep it alive for a long time :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

@Neydelinska Spearsi what are the chart/sales/views numbers of this album and videos? :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

Really?

Sales and Britney Jean in the same sentence? Reported to Will AM for doing that

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqplsRxmzfg5n1GgbQCTc

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block