Ne-Yo said Britney turned down all his songs

Cqleb

8 hours ago, Fita said:

I think his songs maybe would fit in a blackout vibe.

They would if the album was more RnB "Pharrel" sound oriented, then Blackout moved more electronic with Danja.

"Hollywood" has the same feeling of "Why Should I Be Said" and "Sugarfall"

I prefer the dark electronic sound Blackout went at the end much more

12 minutes ago, Agyness said:

Yeah beyonce lied again, she is credited for "flaws and all" even if neyo wrote the entire song for britney, she is such a liar i can't, maybe she changed just one word as she usually does :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: Britney could never do that, be credited for someone else's work :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I am traumatized from today, so idk if you are serious or not.  But I hope you are as she has been known to steal writing credits, where as Britney has been known to not demand them

• Like 1

İ mean obviously not Britney rejected these songs. Team cship and RCA choosed songs for her. She doesn't have creative control that much really. They didn't consider Briney like a serious singer. They just wanted grab cash fast. They just considered her as a nostalgia act. Even tho she had much more potential. She could have been much bigger. They just wasted her talent. No surprise why she doesn't care about her music career anymore.

Edited by Dreamer26
10 hours ago, PlayboyMommy said:

Here's the five other songs he wrote for her, he started writing them circa March 2006

Also he always mentioned there being anywhere between six and eight songs so there might be at least another one left

Hide contents

On separate interviews he mentioned that the two tracks she wanted to record were the ones given to Nicole and that he set up at least three different sessions for her to record them including one in which he personally saw how the paparazzi swarmed her just as she was about to enter the studio which led her to get back in the car to try and get away from them

There was also at least one report that mentioned him giving one of the songs to Michael Jackson for his last album but this was most likely false

Oh wow thank you for taking the time to do this list! So, so interesting! I feel like every major pop song back in 00's was originally for Britney at some point lol

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

İ mean obviously not Britney rejected these songs. Team cship and RCA choosed songs for her. She doesn't have creative control that much really. They didn't consider Briney like a serious singer. They just wanted grab cash fast. They just considered her as a nostalgia act. Even tho she had much more potential. She could have been much bigger. They just wasted her talent. No surprise why she doesn't care about her music career anymore.

Britney was not under the c-ship when she recorded Blackout nor was RCA involved, she was still on Jive at the time.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Oh wow thank you for taking the time to do this list! So, so interesting! I feel like every major pop song back in 00's was originally for Britney at some point lol

Britney actually picked 2 of the songs to record, happily never after and save me from my self which went to Nicole Scherzinger as Britney never showed up to the recording sessions

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

britney was not under cship during blackout era, this was under Jive records not RCA, plus britney did say that during that album and before it she never record a song that she didn't like, so stay pressed :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Edited by Agyness

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block