Me Against the Music (Splash Nightclub Rehearsal)

CJMCH

2 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Sooo cool.

Can y'all leak some songs? 🙈

We were literally begging for donations to buy this and it took months and several hundreds from us to get this footage. Please, appreciate this more and understand that it's not that easy to get a song.

Edited by CJMCH
  • Love 3
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, eu sei que sou hot said:

Can y'all leak some songs?

Here:

25 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

We were literally begging for donations to buy this and it took months and several hundreds from us to get this footage. Please, appreciate this more and understand that it's not that easy to get a song.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, canwesynchronize said:

Can we just take a moment to thank @CJMCH for sharing this and the other new footage with us?

All you ungrateful people asking for leaked songs, are you willing to donate to make that happen?  If not, stop asking...:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Thank you so much for your words, I'll keep on trying to make more things happen. Also, there's more to come!

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, CJMCH said:

I had no idea! 

What kind of leaks are out there? I might help fund this

1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

As of today we don't have anything else to buy, but as soon as it appears, any donation that goes through this link will go straight to the fund of it (it won't be moved unless it's for video/audio): https://t.co/YkbuUXGdXi 

To your knowledge, does unseen/unreleased For the Record footage ever make the rounds?

Edited by Tear the floor up up

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block