Can anyone explain (Lou Taylor and Britney Brands)

1) I still can’t get my head around how Robin and Lou are able to avoid depositions for so long?? Wouldn’t they face any repercussions and be forced to sit down for them?

2) Regarding Britney Brands

Britney Brands has been making a **** ton of money. The director is Michael Kane (against Britney’s will) how is he still on and why is her name nowhere to be found in the company? Michael Kane inhabits all roles (Director, treasurer etc..) Also Britney Brands earnings  never was reported to the court? I think this has been the main way they siphoned money from her. I just can’t stand that this Tcon approved manager is still on Britney’s y team…

Bonus: which company are the earnings of The Woman in me going into?

Edited by ColdAsFire89
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

I think Rosengart objected in court the appointment of Kane. Did the judge decide that yet?

He didn’t object it. It was just stated that it was not agreed upon with Britney. The judge has nothing to rule about there.

The estate and companies should be in Britney’s ownership now and she is free to hire and fire who she wants in her companies. All the more strange that he’s still acting as director of her company and has not been fired..

• Like 1

Lola is ur girl for this type of info. I think its more complex than any of us know. My positive belief is that Britney is free from them in everyday life, but business wise, there are still strong strings and ties (that we have evidantly have seen on emails and on the book) that, hopefully in time,  will be torn. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Also Britney Brands earnings  never was reported to the court? I think this has been the main way they siphoned money from her.

This is the only topic I'm confident about, because the records are pretty clear. It's not that Britney Brands' earnings were never reported to the court. It's more that the court agreed that it was too difficult to value Britney's intellectual property, which included "royalty stream interests & rights under certain contracts that pre-date the establishment of the conservatorship".

:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

This is the only topic I'm confident about, because the records are pretty clear. It's not that Britney Brands' earnings were never reported to the court. It's more that the court agreed that it was too difficult to value Britney's intellectual property, which included "royalty stream interests & rights under certain contracts that pre-date the establishment of the conservatorship".

:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

spacer.png

that is so ridiculous and a free ticket to siphon money. Of course you can account those kind of things. Ugh…

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block