Ashley Tisdale is working on new music

CentralCJ

2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah she made the best music out of her HSM co-stars who tried to have singing careers lol

Yes! I hated Corbin and Lucas’ music. Vanessa had some good tracks. Her ripoff of Piece of Me came on the other day and I completely forgot about it

But Ashley was the most consistent.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Yes! I hated Corbin and Lucas’ music. Vanessa had some good tracks. Her ripoff of Piece of Me came on the other day and I completely forgot about it

But Ashley was the most consistent.

Lucas made music? :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

Wow idk that.

I knew Corbin and Vanessa did though.

I was 12 when HSM was huge and I remember buying Vanessa's albums.

She did make some fun songs but I do think compared to Ashley,

they fell short and were not that good quality wise.

Also Sneakernight has got to be one of the most cringiest and cheesy songs I EVER heard from not only a Disney star but from a singer in general!
I recently listened to it for the first time in over a decade and I couldn't finish it due to the cheesy lyrics, the weird way she sings in the intro of the song and its too repetitive.

That song is garbage!

Also btw I actually DID see Vanessa live in concert in 2008 at the State Fair.

I just cant believe it took her 2 years to do a tour!

I don't get why she didn't do a real arena tour and did a state fair one. 

3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Lucas made music? :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

Wow idk that.

I knew Corbin and Vanessa did though.

I was 12 when HSM was huge and I remember buying Vanessa's albums.

She did make some fun songs but I do think compared to Ashley,

they fell short and were not that good quality wise.

Also Sneakernight has got to be one of the most cringiest and cheesy songs I EVER heard from not only a Disney star but from a singer in general!
I recently listened to it for the first time in over a decade and I couldn't finish it due to the cheesy lyrics, the weird way she sings in the intro of the song and its too repetitive.

That song is garbage!

Also btw I actually DID see Vanessa live in concert in 2008 at the State Fair.

I just cant believe it took her 2 years to do a tour!

I don't get why she didn't do a real arena tour and did a state fair one. 

Yeah I remember when it premiered on Radio Disney. I think they use a portion of the song in HSM2 when he and Sharpay are driving to the resort. Wasn’t a fan :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Yes I thought why the hell would they push Baby V to release Sneaker Night as the lead single, let alone a single at all. I felt like she was trying to give us Xtina “ain’t no other man” vibes. 

• Super Mods
33 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Yeah I remember when it premiered on Radio Disney. I think they use a portion of the song in HSM2 when he and Sharpay are driving to the resort. Wasn’t a fan :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Yes I thought why the hell would they push Baby V to release Sneaker Night as the lead single, let alone a single at all. I felt like she was trying to give us Xtina “ain’t no other man” vibes. 

Oh wow I'm shocked that I did not know he tried to have a music career and I was a BIG fan of Radio Disney and Disney Channel back in the day! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I can see why his music career never took off cause that song sucks :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Exactly!

I mean seriously?? That song??

There were so many bops on the Identified album that deserved to be singles like Hook It Up, Don't Ask Why and Did It Ever Cross Your Mind?

(Those were my fave songs from that album)

Idk why they picked the cringiest song on it as the lead single.

I think it was only to promote the Skechers sneakers she was promoting since she did an ad campaign for them because if I recall, the video for Sneakernight had alot of Skecher shoes in it.

That's probably the worst lead single I've ever heard from a former Disney Channel star in my opinion.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.