Britney Spears calls Justin Timberlake "a genius!'. Justin responds! - Why is no one remembering this ????

17 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

yes

In that case I don’t take anything posted from her socials with truth. Britney was still playing nice, so who knows if she just agreed to the caption because her social media manager thought it would be a positive thing. Or if she genuinely meant those words and wanted to express that. She has said he knows how to play the game and he made the majority of the public believe for 20 years that Brit broke him down so much by cheating on him. Kinda genius to dupe us all for so long. 

In my delusional stan mind, I’d like to imagine Britney started “playing the game” that JT and Kevin played for so long, to butter Justin up, as she started writing her memoir. Tear down his walls to think Britney is actually cool with him and so by the time the book came out, he’d be sooo taken aback by the revelations and the backlash against him would be monumental! 

spacer.png

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Love 2
  • Haha 4
30 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

In that case I don’t take anything posted from her socials with truth. Britney was still playing nice, so who knows if she just agreed to the caption because her social media manager thought it would be a positive thing. Or if she genuinely meant those words and wanted to express that. She has said he knows how to play the game and he made the majority of the public believe for 20 years that Brit broke him down so much by cheating on him. Kinda genius to dupe us all for so long. 

In my delusional stan mind, I’d like to imagine Britney started “playing the game” that JT and Kevin played for so long, to butter Justin up, as she started writing her memoir. Tear down his walls to think Britney is actually cool with him and so by the time the book came out, he’d be sooo taken aback by the revelations and the backlash against him would be monumental! 

spacer.png

yep, Cassie was behind almost all of those posts and she had a job to do for Loucifer and co

• Love 2

What's your point sweetie? They have a complicated relationship. They have love for each other. Britney wrote a truthful memoir about what she went through. It doesn't mean he doesn't have any good qualities at all. She dated him after all and saw some good in him. And before that they were childhood friends that started in the industry together. She praised his family in the book.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block