What would you do?

My opinion would be: messy but realistic, some people don’t work out in the beginning but later as they live their life, they could become compatible again. For example if Jessica Biel goes to make blockbuster movies and leaves Justina bc he has a snotty attitude from feeling inferior to her successful acting career. Date Britney and when Britney goes on a world tour. They’ll divorce bc he will feel inferior. So the problem is Ms Timberlake so…. Idk I’d be like UMmmm Child …. Anyway 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, HIM said:

My opinion would be: messy but realistic, some people don’t work out in the beginning but later as they live their life, they could become compatible again. For example if Jessica Biel goes to make blockbuster movies and leaves Justina bc he has a snotty attitude from feeling inferior to her successful acting career. Date Britney and when Britney goes on a world tour. They’ll divorce bc he will feel inferior. So the problem is Ms Timberlake so…. Idk I’d be like UMmmm Child …. Anyway 

But why are referring to Justin as if he was a woman?

• Love 1

Depends on them really. The book is not enough to know all of their feelings about this. If they got back together we might be surprised, but we're clearly not the ones to judge here.

All I wish for Britney is a true true love. As a person who suffered from a years long toxic relationship, I really do. 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block