Oops!...I Did It Again (Acoustic Remix - 2023 Remaster)

Wow this is absolutely awesome!! :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:
Very clear vocals and nice arrangements. I like the bg vocals too!
(The pads in the chorus are a bit too loud but it's still great)

30 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

okay this is cute, but i always wonder why do some britney fans make these acoustic versions of her songs... that's completely not her artistry at all. like, go listen to norah jones or something if that's what you're into

also unpopular opinion: i'm so done with oops 23 years later, like instant skip ๐Ÿ™Š

Well, I personally like different versions of songs, like remixes, stripped down versions, unplugged band versions, and acoustic versions.
Not that I like songs that are acoustic, I just like variances. So I like it when there are different versions of a song that sound this crisp and clear. :)ย 

Great job once again!!โค

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

okay this is cute, but i always wonder why do some britney fans make these acoustic versions of her songs... that's completely not her artistry at all. like, go listen to norah jones or something if that's what you're into

also unpopular opinion: i'm so done with oops 23 years later, like instant skip ๐Ÿ™Š

People like it because it's a different take on her music - it doesn't matter if it's not something she'd release... In fact I think that alone is why so many people enjoy them.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Eternalhouse said:

Wow this is absolutely awesome!! :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:
Very clear vocals and nice arrangements. I like the bg vocals too!
(The pads in the chorus are a bit too loud but it's still great)

Well, I personally like different versions of songs, like remixes, stripped down versions, unplugged band versions, and acoustic versions.
Not that I like songs that are acoustic, I just like variances. So I like it when there are different versions of a song that sound this crisp and clear. :)ย 

Great job once again!!โค

Thank you so much! A great explanation too.

• Love 1

Awesome job, this is really lovely. Such a great homage to the original, yet still fresh. Her trills and vibratos as an 18 year old are unrivalled. Max Martin knew how to produce her voice back then.

its crazy actually how different she sounded with the same producer when recording โ€˜3โ€™ and โ€˜Up n Downโ€™ 13 years laterย 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

ย 

Sometimes things need a little refresh. Introducing the 2023 Remastered Acoustic Remix of Britney Spears' smash single 'Oops!...I Did It Again' ๐Ÿ“€

The evolution of this remix was inspired by the overwhelming love and adoration the previous version received two years ago. Thanks to the support from all of you, I felt that "Oops!... I Did It Again" deserved an upgrade, and I wanted to create an even more unforgettable experience ๐ŸคŽ

What makes this remix truly magical this time round is the use of the studio vocals that are heard on the original track. These pristine vocals, untouched by the passage of time, offer an authentic and intimate connection to Britney and the song ๐ŸŽง

I hope you enjoy Exhale!

vinyl-sq.png

That's gorgeous and I love the cover.

ย 

It all seems official!ย 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block