Christina Aguilera looking smoking hot in new Las Vegas residency promo video

5 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Here’s a reminder of what Christina’s manager had to say a few years ago; 

"No disrespect to Britney [Spears] or to Jennifer Lopez, who is doing one, or to Shania [Twain], who did one, or any of them, but Christina’s not peaked yet. She’s in the prime of her career. We’ll tour the world, but we’re not ready to sit down in Vegas.”

That was in 2015. That’s more than a “few years ago”.

• Like 1
Just now, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

And she definitely hasn’t had a career peak since then so I suppose she’s admitting she’s a has-been by her own standards :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

She certainly had an artistic peak and is looking  the best she’s looked since the late 2000s though. A peak doesn’t always equate to album sales or #1s, hope you’re aware of that. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

A peak doesn’t always equate to album sales or #1s, hope you’re aware of that. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Maybe I’m just used to my fave having massive commercial success with her legendary collaboration and scoring a #1 New York Times bestseller, and consistently being a relevant part of the cultural zeitgeist. 

But i suppose we all have different standards and I’m not surprised yours are lower 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Maybe I’m just used to my fave having massive commercial success with her legendary collaboration and scoring a #1 New York Times bestseller, and consistently being a relevant part of the cultural zeitgeist. 

But i suppose we all have different standards and I’m not surprised yours are lower 

Nice of you to confirm that you only fan over an artist if they’re commercially successful. The bar is truly on the floor for some of you. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

"No disrespect to Britney [Spears] or to Jennifer Lopez, who is doing one, or to Shania [Twain], who did one, or any of them, but Christina’s not peaked yet. She’s in the prime of her career. We’ll tour the world, but we’re not ready to sit down in Vegas.”

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

11 hours ago, AZBH27 said:

How was Britney considered “overtly ***ual” by the GP when her promo was not even close to this angle?? Did GP lose their mind? 

I remember being young at the time (I'm 3 years younger than Brit) and she WAS s3xual... No doubt about it. Even watching her dance in her undies at the beginning of "Crossroads" was (still kinda is, tbh...) VERY s3xy/s3xual/sensual... But you could always sense her sweetness underneath it all.

With Xtina, it has always been outright soft p 0 r n to me.

Edited by bitbitboi
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

You're just measuring your fave in the same way she hates it. She's not interested in the industry, or success, or sales (part of the money still goes to her team).

She just wants to be herself and valued for who she is, not for her numbers. I guess you missed that part.

Edited by The Queen
  • Like 1
23 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Like you said her manager nearly a decade ago 🤦‍♀️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block