Christina Aguilera looking smoking hot in new Las Vegas residency promo video

21 hours ago, The Queen said:

You're just measuring your fave in the same way she hates it. She's not interested in the industry, or success, or sales

So which is it? Does she hate it or is she not interested?  

21 hours ago, The Queen said:

I guess you missed that part.

Are you talking about the book? Cause I read it cover to cover and listened to the audio, and I don’t remember her saying that ever. I agree that she’s not chasing numbers but she’s proud of her career accomplishments. They don’t add to or detract from her value as a person.

The short hair look its stunning. The other ones are too diva-ish. But its made professionally so im okay with it. I hope there's something intresting in the setlist, because girl... Its almost 6 years without new english album. Little bit affraid of the direction - she making remake of Burlesque for musical, "diamonds" visuals for this... it can be very burlesque-ish, which the 20,30,40's glam its too reductive even for her :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: I want something new, because since years Xtina its reinventing old things that she did, even Pa Mis Muchachas is a Lady Marmalade 2.0, but in spanish :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard: Gurl, we need a concret.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block