TODAY is 22nd Anniversary of 'Britney' album!

Fita

britney spears halloween GIF by RealityTVGIFs🧛 H͓̽a͓̽p͓̽p͓̽y͓̽ b͓̽r͓̽i͓̽t͓̽n͓̽e͓̽y͓̽w͓̽e͓̽e͓̽n͓̽! 🧛Britney Spears Halloween GIF

So 22 years ago on the same day as today Britney was releasing her third studio album simply called as 'Britney'.

16b.jpeg

21c0dea32d6164d544b17c3dbaf06764.jpg

Now Watch Me Britney Spears GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

It included some of the most memorable songs for us fans, included the song Lonely which Britney said it was the song she was most proud of in this little story Sam did a while ago, remember? 

Britney co-wrote six of its tracks and 'Britney' is one of the best-selling albums of the 21st century.

ee04f72b49acfa35a70c6a3624ed60653cbd2e80

It was a global commercial success and debuted atop the US Billboard 200 with first-week sales of 746,000 copies, making Spears the first female artist to have her first three studio albums debut atop the chart, a record she would later break with 'In the Zone'. 

108381524_3139393729478553_9168258185398

Now what you need to understand is that one thing is an era, another thing is an album. An era means the promotion, the music videos, the photoshoots, the vibes, the Crossroads movie, everything.

And the album is more like the music itself.

With that being said... what's your ranking with your favorites and not so favorite songs from the 'Britney' album? Tell us in the comments! :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Britney Spears Thank You GIF

BONUS TRACKS :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary::

Spoiler

Britney in other halloweens:

normal_halloween2000.jpg

normal_BG005~236.jpg

normal_020~204.jpg

normal_084~87.jpg

normal_035~148.jpg

normal_hhallloweeen31_(1).jpg

normal_hhallloweeen31_(3).jpg

article-2482851-191DA20100000578-7_634x5

normal_B1UuYy9CcAI_EFJ.jpg

normal_11371020_154838301538047_79022426

and of course, it's Veroniccah, that witch:

tumblr_ltxkpgE4Nk1qbcq38o1_500.png

credits to member @kasavas who did this nice thread in 2016 with all Britney's halloweens:

Edited by Fita
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, BRITannico said:

I always get confused with dates. Was released in another country today and in the US on 11/06?

Well according to English and Portuguese Wikipedia it was released on October 31... And recorded between February and July. Do you think it's different somewhere else?

20 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

normal_B1UuYy9CcAI_EFJ.jpg

Seexshop costume

Reveal hidden contents

Btw- why did you post cship times pics and not only Britney era stuff?

Yeah I thought about that but I guess there wasn't so many cool pictures of Britney really dressed up as Halloween at that era.

Edited by Fita
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

One of her best for sure. The lyrics are mature and she sounds great. Shame it wasn’t a single. 

Something about it seems like a perfume commercial song like Curious or the Midnight Fantasy to me. You know, that dreamy **** fatale or princess vibe.

This album is apart of my trinity. B/o, Britney, and glory. Those three albums are career defining moments for britney. Imo they are her most important albums of her career aside from bomt which made way for all of it. Lyrically it’s so personal(myah Jean could only dream). Production was amazing and the remixes are better than originals. This album is the DEFINITIVE transition album…from the time it was released til TODAY. Every pop girl after took a page out of this album/era on how to properly transition to adult artist/entertainer. Slave was the curve ball Brit threw to separate herself from Mandy, Jessica, Christina. Etc….Christina made “dirty” to copy…the other girls officially accepted they couldn’t do the “cultured” thing. Since then Miley’s “can’t be tamed,” Selena “ready come and get it,” Hilary duffs “with love,” Lindsay “rumors,” etc have ALL taken a page from slaveney. Happy birthday to Britney’s REAL most personal album. Those songs are still personal to her life today. mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block