Madonna Re-Certified as Biggest-Selling Female Recording Artist of All Time

Cqleb

15 hours ago, Lucky☆ said:

Probably #1 or #2

Her abuse compares to no other celebrity. Its almost 2024 . People need to do better. Her resilience shows her strength. She will always be number 1 to many . Its not a contest . What she sacrificed for her love of her boys shows how remarkable she always has been. Its sad that others wanted to douse her light .…with all darkness. There is always light . She shines so brightly yet this world tried to shut it off . I just see more positive to come . I am not saying music. Lets not focus on her brand. That will never die. I would love to just focus on allowing her to be free. Kindness matters . Lets show her grace . She deserves more . Well I will give her more . It will be expecting less and root for her well being and her happiness. She owes nobody . Maybe this is her Phoenix moment . I just wish her the best life and to hopefully reunite with her sons. I hope people realize her showing her body is not a negative. This is not to spite or ridicule her boys. This is her choice , her control over her body . Its not a sin . Its skin. Be proud of her confidence.  Be kind folks . 

Madonna is Madonna. Its not only about sales. Its about personality. About breaking the rules - Gaga's eating rosary in Alejandro video its nothing to burning crosses in late 80's. Its about her choices. Its about her flexibility to experiment with art. It's about all of the unapologetic things - Dirrty its close, but still far from Erotica. It's about being ahead of her times - many times.

For younger generation Beyonce is a queen of pop and for sure she is the closest to this title. But Queen can be only one and always be only one. 

I feel like you can't imagine how media will go into panic attack if she's gonna die. She's the only one that survived from legendary group like Prince and MJ.

So stop putting Taylor here, because she's a nobody to Madonna. Even if she put 8989 singles on #1 on hot 100 in the next year.

Give Me All Your Lovin was top10 on hot 100 - we can call it as a hit. Please but whos gonna play on the radio a woman that is in her 60s? Impossible. So request her next single on radio so maybe she will have a hit.

Edited by BrujaRoja
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block