New excerpt uploaded: "Outrageous isn't the best song on the album"

descg

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, glorified.ho said:

I wish they would have given her creative control to choose all the ITZ singles, instead of just 'MATM'. It's a sin that 'Touch of my hand' and 'Breathe on me' were not released. Even 'Early Morning' would've been great.

But wasn't Toxic her choice to release as well as MATM?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, glorified.ho said:

I wish they would have given her creative control to choose all the ITZ singles, instead of just 'MATM'. It's a sin that 'Touch of my hand' and 'Breathe on me' were not released. Even 'Early Morning' would've been great.

She pushed Toxic ! Jive wanted Boom Boom as a second single that's why we have a TV performance of it. 

So Toxic was Britney's choice too. I don't know about everytime, and Outrageous was Jive Records choice and was supposed to promote the Catwoman movie too I think 

Edited by Cheshire-B
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, glorified.ho said:

But she did, she had to fight for it, but they wanted the R&B stuff out and not MATM, Toxic and Everytime

• Love 1

I  vividly recall her saying that back then. Maybe this excerpt is brand new, but the quote about outrageous is very well known.

Itz era was the first display of her fighting with her team, wish she’d have addressed this in her book. She fought with them about the concept, musical direction, singles, music videos…

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block