Picked Up The Book Today; Just Finished It: Review

11 hours ago, Propagandalf said:

It must be. I feel the same as @Seanril. All the points he mentioned are legitimate. 

The book left a lot of stones unturned and was (respectfully) rather superficial on several occasions.

In all honesty we were all aware it was going to deliver a lot less than what we had hoped for. 280 pages for one of the biggest celebrities in the world is simply a joke. :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Thank you! Here's to more in the future 🌹 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MX3 said:

I respectfully disagree

this is her first book ever, the first time she’s been able to speak about anything at all in her own terms. Especially since she highlights how awful interviews were for her too. I think she kept certain things brief because she went from start to now. That’s 40 years of life and career. Of course some things would be condensed. 

I think she did a great job. I had a feeling she wouldn’t go into detail about her relationship w her kids because that is so sacred to her. I think she vents on Instagram about them in heat of the moment and out of desperation if they won’t talk to her but not in her book. 

I did want to hear about David lucado LOL he’s the one ex she didn’t mention. And some things in her career like working with Iggy and Giorgio Morodor I was curious about… but honestly overall it was exactly what I hoped, what I wanted and I am super proud to be a fan right now! 

Yes it was interesting David is missing from the book since she spoke of Jason and Charlie. More music insight would have been so awesome through her albums during the cship. You know we love the piping hot tea ️. I appreciate your feedback. 

Edited by Seanril
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block