Britney opens up in new book 'The Woman In Me' about the time she tried talking about the conservatorship on the Jonathan Ross Show

Britney opens up about the time she tried talking about the conservatorship during her appearance on Jonathan Ross Show in 2016. At the time, fans in the audience were shocked she opened up about it. Thing is, the show, per her team's direction, cut that part of the interview out when it aired.

Britney says in her new book, 'The Woman In Me':

“I even mentioned the Conservatorship on a talk show in 2016, but somehow that part of the interview didn’t make it to the air. Huh. How interesting.”

According to members of the audience, Britney said: “I have this conservatorship for years and I felt like a lot of decisions were made for me so I wanted this to be my baby and I’ve been really strategic about it.”

A source tells The Sun: “Everyone was shocked - the Conservatorship was always there but never spoken about."

“The fact Britney raised it on one of the biggest shows in the UK set off alarm bells."

“A series of meetings quickly took place as to how to control the situation - the priority switched to keeping the comments off air."

“There was a lot of back and forth but ultimately ITV played ball and removed all mention of the Conservatorship.”

brit-jon-ross2.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, MintChocoLatte said:

I remember that. Perfect example of what they were willing to do to keep it all a secret. People wonder why Britney never spoke out. When she did get an opportunity, **** like this happened. There were never any limits to what they were ready to do to keep this whole circus going.

Its funny she speaks now and is attacked. Yet many love her and are empathetic. I tried to comment on several Justin posts on yahoo. You can not . Its blocked. Yet hers its the same people bashing her. One guy hates her and just comes to bash her. I have seen him on many of her yahoo posts. People are followers mainly . So many plants in my opinion . Sorry its just so weird. This is a tight web of corruption. Just an opinion. This one guy on yahoo bothers me. I am like I get you hate her . So why show up to so many articles to bash her. Its pretty weird . I would love to post this one guy I noticed being there. He has battled me and then attacks me over my support for her . 

Edited by Steve W
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

See I can forgive celebs for not personally getting involved over something they didn't have much details of... But its THESE instances that should have blew the roof off the whole thing.

Shame on ITV... They do seem good at keeping secrets though 

Hide contents

1_This-Morning-TV-show-London-UK-23-Mar-

What happened with him? 

3 hours ago, Ofcoursenot said:

What happened with him? 

Groomed a young boy then had a secret relationship with him when he eventually turned 16.

He offered him a job at age 11 or something behind the scenes at ITV and was pictured numerous times with the boy alone outside work. Apparently bosses at ITV knew or suspected it but kept it quiet.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block