Elon Musk STANS Britney again in light of the Justin Timberlake abrt. revelation: "True"

I don’t know that this is stanning Britney as much as it is Elon reinforcing a pro-life perspective. Britney wasn’t declaring a political perspective by sharing this information, but some pro-life folks such as Megyn Kelly (sp?) are opportunistic and propagating the idea that ********* are not really about a woman’s choice or without serious regret and emotional issues.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

I agree with him though. Britney said it was a mutual decision, but I am guessing she had this mentality back then that tolerated the abuse done to her. Heavily pressuring someone to a decision they're not fond of is not pro-choice. Decisions like that aren't exactly done with one's pure will.

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

He is always supporting Britney, including the knife video...and even back to the Free Britney movement.

He is notoriously anti-childfree and anti-********:

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

The Tesla CEO has long shared his stance on procreation and population decline posing a threat to civilisation

I don’t get this tweet at all and it’s kinda random she started a pro-life VS pro-choice discussion but that’s the power of Britney. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: Can’t take that away from her. 

At the same time I’m kinda tired of everything turning into a political debate, BUT I’m glad she’s getting support by a variety of people. It’s what she deserves after years of insane scrutiny. I’m personally pro-choice, but let’s not make offensive generalizations about everyone. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block