Elon Musk STANS Britney again in light of the Justin Timberlake abrt. revelation: "True"

my thoughts are even if you are pro choice ( brit and justin are ) and the woman wants to keep the baby you need to man up and take responsibility. Since it was her choice (again I say hers, b/c they are pro choice couple), he should have supported her. YOu shoudn't be playing with women if you don't want to accept a possible pregnancy and that she MIGHT want to keep the baby.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I don’t know that this is stanning Britney as much as it is Elon reinforcing a pro-life perspective. Britney wasn’t declaring a political perspective by sharing this information, but some pro-life folks such as Megyn Kelly (sp?) are opportunistic and propagating the idea that ********* are not really about a woman’s choice or without serious regret and emotional issues.

Elon and Megyn are the most performative pro-lifers out there. Especially Elon who calls himself pro-life but leaves his own children fatherless sans the financial support and occasional visits.

• Love 2

For those who don't understand,

Elon agreed to someone saying how is it women's rights if women are pressured into it, saying it's not, which is saying it's anti-********. And can also mean that he agrees to that even though Britney made the choice eventually, she was indeed pressured into it. But I think he's more focused on the 'it's not women's rights if they are pressured into it' part. Regardless of Britney's situation, which is totally fine and his opinion.

Yeah, this ain't it.  He's not supporting Britney, he's supporting a misleading statement from a "pro-life" account.

Women should absolutely not be pressured or coerced into having an ********.  But the statement that Elon's agreeing with implies that most women are coerced into it, and that's just false.  A 2020 study found that five years following an ********, more than 95% women say they made the right decision (article is below). The narrative that most are forced into it is a "pro-life" talking point and not rooted in any peer-reviewed evidence.

WWW.UCSF.EDU

Five years after having an ********, over 95 percent of the women in a landmark UCSF study said it was the right decision for them.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block