Britney pictured in Louis Vuitton store in New York

25 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

I would never understand the deal with Britney’s hair. I mean, she has money. 

She is ok with it , why do you care? New York would embrace her.. thats what matters . I just moved to California last April for a job opportunity from new york , born and raised and miss it . My boss commented on my appearance here . I was like welcome to shallow and plastic narcissist. California is beautiful yet New York is real. Cali is Its a stunning state . New York has a better vibe . I have met amazing friend’s in California.  In New York , People are less fake , was are more bl**t . Tons of vineyards, farms , celebrities , and it lacks the paparazzi like L.A. I do not like how they already are stalking her though . Fans need to put the cell phones away . I hope she moves back to NYC or somewhere upstate like the Hudson Valley . I am glad shes venturing out more . Since Sam is gone . She is more free . She needed to clean house . I am sure more purging will follow. Its healthy. Yet loving shes back in NYC. I hope she considers a place back there.   Only time will tell. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block