Alli Sims & Robin Johnson Court Declaration AGAINST Lynne Spears' Lies About Britney & Sam Lutfi; Alli confirms to fans that Lynne Spears spiked Britney’s drink to get her sent into rehab

12 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

WHo's robin johnson? I dont see her mentioned in court documents

From Rolling Stones' magazine: Judge Terminates Britney Spears Conservatorship – Rolling Stone 

Though much was made of Spears’ “erratic” behavior back then, the court-appointed monitor who chaperoned her custodial visits with her sons leading up to the conservatorship recently gave a different perspective. “None of this was her fault,” monitor Robin Johnson told The New Yorker in July. “There were so many people involved in her life that caused all of this craziness with her. I don’t have anything derogatory to say about her. . . . It was probably one of the saddest cases that I’ve ever done in my entire life.”

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

It’s just weird how obsessed and invested some of you are with what people want to post or say. 

I can't :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

Practice what you preach, BadBunny. 

53 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

You want to talk about being hateful when you purposely spread misinformation for living on not only Britney but @Jordan Miller himself. Bye, LOLA. :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale: Keep convincing hope because you ain’t fooling anyone who has common sense. :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

Wow you are just an angry and sad person, please get help it's out there :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Also, name me one time I "purposely spread misinformation" on Britney or Jordan. Oh that's right. You can't  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I can't :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

Practice what you preach, BadBunny. 

Oh, Lola. Lola, Lola, Lola! When is common sense going to come knocking on your door so you can leave us alone with your delusions?!?! When? We are all waiting.

5 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Wow you are just an angry and sad person, please get help it's out there :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Also, name me one time I "purposely spread misinformation" on Britney or Jordan. Oh that's right. You can't  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Baby there is no one more sad and angry than you, please get professional help. We are all begging.

And sure! Don’t mind if I do. You posted fake court documents before from ThatSurpriseWitness and passed it as true. Just the other day you were exposed by @chizwhiz for posting a court document on a James Spears from California. Now I’ve only been a member for a very short amount of time but I’m sure if I was an obsessed stalker like you, I could hunt down hundreds of threads where you’ve spread conspiracies and spoken on Britney’s behalf when you don’t even know her. Get help. You’ve been exposed for being nothing more than a conspiracy theorist and instigator.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

You posted fake court documents before from ThatSurpriseWitness and passed it as true.

Just the other day you were exposed by
@chizwhiz for posting a court document on a James Spears from California. 

Married To Medicine Television GIF

2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Oh look, another one of your conspiracies. You realized that user laughed at my post bc they’re probably yet another sad troll or enabler who blindly believes everything.  

You both have similar writing styles and like to troll.
Healthy skepticism is not a conspiracy :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Sending you love, you desperately need it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.