Azealia Banks drags Xtina, Blackpink and Gaga (*now-Kanye too). But this time she's right

Sure :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Gaga has seen more clubs and talent showcase settings than both Aguilera and Banks together, but still she's the nepo baby that's racist... Because she's white?:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Aguilera has gone off too far off her brand, even performed full lipsync, and raunchier than ever. That's why her album flopped. Didn't help her that the album felt half baked.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Sometimes she’s funny, but girl... Like, aren’t you supposed to focus on whatever is going on with your career right now? You’re not doing it for the charts, you’re not doing it for the arts, I mean it’s ok if you want to pull this card… but it won’t benefit you in the long run. :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer: 
Meanwhile the girls mentioned are winning… crumbs, but at least they’re winning. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
48 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

Sure :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Gaga has seen more clubs and talent showcase settings than both Aguilera and Banks together, but still she's the nepo baby that's racist... Because she's white?:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Aguilera has gone off too far off her brand, even performed full lipsync, and raunchier than ever. That's why her album flopped. Didn't help her that the album felt half baked.

She's pissing on Bionic, one album. A very, very, very bad album. Tell me that album is some misunderstood piece of art and I will find you and cut your weaves.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Her music is great but she killed her career with chicken slaughtering and cat cooking bs. Among with fighting with literally everyone except Britney. She's the biggest stan.

I'm not talking about her music right now. But someone who can't sing and DOESN'T SING in her records can't criticize people who actually SING. Gaga, Xtina.

But when I talk about Pink, even she released all the time "touching" and depressive music, it was at least catchy in early 2000s. I miss her release some happy songs. 

5 hours ago, Style. said:

Sometimes she’s funny, but girl... Like, aren’t you supposed to focus on whatever is going on with your career right now? You’re not doing it for the charts, you’re not doing it for the arts, I mean it’s ok if you want to pull this card… but it won’t benefit you in the long run. :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer: 
Meanwhile the girls mentioned are winning… crumbs, but at least they’re winning. 

But Azealia’s New Bottega IS art spacer.png

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block